SECTUAL

Full Version: SMART PEOPLE TURN ME THE FUCK ON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH...

SMART PEOPLEEEEEEEEE.

God.

FUCK!!!

I love smart people...

OMG.

TOUCH MEEEEEEE.

now if you got any brains you know this is a man-eater trap

MO is known as a kentucky swamp viper

(12-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]now if you got any brains you know this is a man-eater trap

MO is known as a kentucky swamp viper

Is it poisonous?
(12-29-2018, 10:01 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Is it poisonous?

snakes are not poisonous, they are venomous. you've been disqualified from MO's panties. good luck next incarnation!
BWAHAHAHAHA DAAAAAAAAMN.

(12-29-2018, 10:08 PM)genba Wrote: [ -> ]snakes are not poisonous, they are venomous.

I'm sure the distinction will matter loads to me when I'm serenely dead. Rolleyes

(12-29-2018, 10:08 PM)genba Wrote: [ -> ]you've been disqualified from MO's panties.

It's just as well, considering how she's venomous and all. shrug
(12-29-2018, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]serenely dead

LOLOL...

Cheers2
I don't think I could be sexually attracted to someone who isn't smart.

Genuinely.

I can't think of examples of anyone I've ever been attracted to who wasn't smart.

And by smart I mean, just...

Someone who THINKS, someone of noticeably above average intelligence, someone with some depth.

Emotional intelligence is also a thing...

There are some seriously emotionally retarded people out there, and I don't find them attractive either.

I'm no emotional Einstein, but damn.

Ah dudette, I wish I was 1/8th smart as MO, I despise nerds! 
They're my biggest bullies!

[Image: https://i.giphy.com/media/A9KfKenpqNDfa/giphy.webp]

MO i am deep like the marianastrench. i am also religious , lets just say that the phelps family would not be able to join my church and go to heaven ...they are backsliders and shirley would need to repent and as a woman she needs to be silent and allow the man to talk.

but you can also think of me as your ice cream man , stop me when i am passing by and you can sample all my delicious flavours . you are pretty much a modern day bathsheeba and i cannot resist your sensual seductive lady powers . However i can correct your evil ways ,woman. don't be afraid of the punishments as they are required by GOD ALMIGHTY and will bond us as a mega CHRISTIAN COUPLE ! ..its basically just spanking on a regular basis followed by intense intercourse , you will be bigger than shirley phelps , respected , adored , admired ...but not lusted after !

(12-30-2018, 05:19 AM)MO Wrote: [ -> ]I can't think of examples of anyone I've ever been attracted to who wasn't smart.

My ex-girlfriend told me she'd never date a guy who didn't have books in his home.