SECTUAL

Full Version: Why did Winona Ryder become a klepto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe it is because she never felt loved. Women need to be loved in purity and be cherished. And I’m sure that she was never loved. Look at her in her early movies, how pure she is. She would be so easy to hurt. And it may have been her parents used her as a cash cow as a child actor like Macaulay Culkin, I’m not sure.

Why do you think Winona Ryder became a klepto?

Winona, if you’re reading this, I feel your pain.
Winona has always been a card.
She was never sensitive like that.
LMFAO. The way you view the world is so warped!
Poor, jaded disillusioned woman you are. You have forgotten the taste of childhood, the sting of unrequited friendship and of a scraped knee. Your heart has been broken so many times you've had to erect barriers so high that even a Chinese acrobat could not scale it. Open your heart! Yes, not even Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay could scale the walls of your heart. Our IQ in life is not the inventions we invent, what we leave behind to science or the impact we make on society. It is how well we've learned to love. Please make the right decision before it is too late.
And in all seriousness, what is a card?
Why’s it gotta be a Chinese acrobat though?

(04-07-2019, 04:18 AM)Hi There Wrote: [ -> ]And in all seriousness, what is a card?

Is yo Google broken, son?

https://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_boar...s/830.html
when she was so young and pure, she was stealin my heart!

shake, shake, shake senora! shake your body line! nanarub
Yeah she was super cute, everyone loved her.

But... I dunno, I’m not really sensing innocence.
(04-07-2019, 07:52 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]Why’s it gotta be a Chinese acrobat though?

Because they are small and good climbers
I know a Chinese acrobat who could stomp your ass.
Then if he could stomp my ass, then I’m sure he could stomp your ass too.
It’s a woman...

(04-08-2019, 07:34 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a woman...

Is it that Yakuza chick from Kill Bill?