SECTUAL
*** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** (/thread-11864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

*** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Guest - 03-02-2019

In which we ponder the profound pontifications of our favorite YouTube pundit for phun and profit.

Sticky this motherfucker, MO.

Let's get the ball rolling with the dumbest politician who ever lived. That's right: Alexandria Occasional-Cortex. This freshman representative is acting like she's some kind of big wig, threatening veteran Democrat representatives who don't vote the way she wants them to. Something tells me she's about to get schooled by Pelosi and Schumer mighty damned quick.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-02-2019

We need to talk about the REAL important stuff about Styx...

Like that leather jacket and how much it’ll go for on eBay when he decides it’s time for a new one!?

Banana

(Why does my mind always default to selling clothes? LMFAO.)

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Guest - 03-02-2019

(03-02-2019, 03:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: (Why does my mind always default to selling clothes? LMFAO.)

Because selling all of your clothes would give you a convenient excuse to go naked. nanarub

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Guest - 03-04-2019

Washington Post tries to block Dissenter, gets their asses handed to them.

I dealt with the WaPo programmers when I worked for a newspaper. They're total fucking douchenozzles. It tickles me silly to see this lame attempt at censorship backfire on them. Banana

From the comments:

"Washington post should really learn to code."

Laugh

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-06-2019

Re: Tim Pool and Jack Dorsey on Joe Rogan.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-17-2019

I couldn’t agree with him more about this...

The civil war tards are some of the worst doomtards out there.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-18-2019

Excellent video.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-18-2019

Even better than the last video.

Styxy and I are a lot alike...

He’ll be alright.

Sweet Styxy...

Hugs

Heartbreak suuuuucks.

I'm there with you hon.

We'll all make it through...

Group Hug

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-19-2019

Geez, I wonder who made Styx feel this way??

Seems like he’s talking about something romantic, but maybe not.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-19-2019

I understand where he’s coming from with his ending statements but infatuation happens at all ages... probably never gets better.

Of course it just depends, case by case, some people may be more mature... but I’d say that maturity is a rarity.

I always wonder what gets someone as consistent and seemingly solid as Styx shook to this degree...

I just hope it wasn't a death.

Cuz I think we all know how that feels and how much it up-ends your life...

Not that romantic loss is a picnic or anything, but death is another matter.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-20-2019

Styx is a brilliant mind. I agree with everything he said.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-23-2019

Styx just made a retrowave song thouuughhhh...

I think he has potential in the genre.

He just needs a better vocal recording setup and better mastering.

Y'all know, I'm a harsh retrowave vocals critic...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4074.html

He doesn't have any of the modern vocal style twists that make so many retrowave vocalists insufferable.

If I didn't think he could do pretty well with it, I would say so.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 03-23-2019

(03-23-2019, 04:51 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

Styx just made a retrowave song thouuughhhh...

I think he has potential in the genre.

He just needs a better vocal recording setup and better mastering.

Y'all know, I'm a harsh retrowave vocals critic...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4074.html

He doesn't have any of the modern vocal style twists that make so many retrowave vocalists insufferable.

If I didn't think he could do pretty well with it, I would say so.

His style sorta reminds me of this guy's style:

In addition to having a good mic, Tarl's vocals need sharpness added in...

They need to 'drip'.

And echo a lil bit.

Like the Apollo Zapp guy's vocals.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Fungalicious - 03-23-2019

Do you really commentate on that styx guy? I mean he tells some tall tales.
I just don't like him.
Need to get some better ones.
I will find.