SECTUAL
I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... (/thread-15213.html)

I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - Mister Obvious - 10-01-2019

At least it better be a zit!!!

I was just touching my face and felt the lump, then I started rubbing it super hard and now I think it's agitated and now it feels like a legit zit.

If it's a zit, I am going to decorate it. Because it's gonna be a doozy. If it's not a zit...

Well it was nice knowing you all!?

Banana

RE: I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - Mister Obvious - 10-01-2019

I'm a hypochondriac, BTW.

In case you didn't know.

RE: I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - Mister Obvious - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 11:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If it's a zit, I am going to decorate it.

Low key excited at this prospect.

RE: I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - GG - 10-01-2019

You're so funny.

I just watched one of your videos from your SW trip. It was in my suggested video list! It's the one with the giant pickle. It''s funny, when you held up that Mexican fruit burrito thing I was wondering if you knew what you were in for. LOL. There's Mexican candy like that too. They're made with chili and some other shit that tastes kind of funny.... like you can't decide if it's a good taste or a bad one.

I sure got hungry AF watching you parade all those snacks, you bitch. LOL

:)

My avatar looks amazing on this Android phone.

I never get tired of looking at the lady in red...

MatrixNana

GG, I JUST posted a new video to my channel OMG! That timing though!

(10-01-2019, 11:27 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: My avatar looks amazing on this Android phone.

I never get tired of looking at the lady in red...

MatrixNana

LOL. I was so happy when you took your name and image back. It felt like coming home.

I'll check out your new video soon. I might be going to bed, so hopefully tomorrow. Remind me! You still have my number?

The phone I had broke and I got an Android. I love it! Lost a lot of numbers though. Also got a new phone number literally just today, that's what kinda prompted my childhood phone number thread tonight and got me thinking!

I gotta go to sleep too. I'm at one of America's great rest areas, stayed up too late editing vids!!!

Starkiss

I love Android phones. Specifically Samsung.

RE: I think there's a massive zit coming up on my face... - Mister Obvious - 10-02-2019

I have a phone by Xiaomi. It's the best phone I've ever had.