SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-18-2019

MO, if you check out the chat in Rich's Gemini Feb 15-28 video, Sabrina Angel is all up in it. She has appointed herself the moderator. She is "in charge" & commenting right & left, & she is just off camera as Rich does the reading. You can hear her voice at the beginning & when he glances off to the side more than once during the video, you know he's looking in her direction. I find this so annoying! It was the same with Audra--these women always have to be up in his business, literally!
It reminds of how John Lennon used to bring Yoko Ono with him to the Beatles' practice sessions & she'd sit there beside him as they played. I don't think his bandmates were too keen on her being there--after all, they didn't bring their own girlfriends & wives to the sessions.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-18-2019

I know...

She's like invaded his readings...

I was surprised in that Gemini video how comfortable she had become with being all audible and shit.

It's unfortunate...

The glory days of Rich's tarot readings were his beginnings in Maine, simply because he was left to be completely himself, uninterrupted.

There were no dang women. There were only cats, and they did distract him a lil every now and then... I'd rather have their interruptions than the interruptions of another person.

Ol' Rich, always surrounded by that pussy.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-20-2019

I see Rich is still smoking. He's pretty stressed from doing personal readings--he says they take "hours & hours." Rich is not someone to happily hole away for that long by himself, steadily grinding away. I think he needs to be around people & that he would be less tired if he did his readings over the phone instead of recording them. (Hell, he'd have women booking readings just to hear his voice; he'd probably enjoy it a little too much & Sabrina would put a stop to that pronto!)
He says when he opened up for personal readings he was "slammed"--he's got such a back-log, he had to close 'em down again so he could catch up.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-21-2019

I think you really offer a word of good advice with this post.

He really needs to find a balance with this, a way that works for him.

I wonder if he was pushed to re-open those readings in the first place?

I thought it was a tad strange that he even did... he knows darn well there are just too many.

One of the solutions is to dramatically raise his prices. I dunno what he's charging but it's probably not enough.

What in the fuck is going on here... is Rich in a hotel again? The heck is happening.

That's a hotel wall for sure. Looks like Motel 6.

4:00 LOL Rich likes making memes, that's cool.

Still not sure what the hell is going on here.

When he lights up a cig it really becomes clear that he ain't at home because you KNOW Sabrina would never allow smoking inside. So he must be in a Motel 6 smoking room.

8:00 I feel like Rich is one of those people who can just never be satisfied. I mean it's a common thing in humanity but... you know.

11:00 I can relate to what he's saying about excessive self-criticism, it's a hard thing to get past.

15:30 I feel like Rich is 12 years old in this video LMAO.

17:30 my spidey-senses keep going off about this "Bianca" chick he keeps responding to in chat. I clicked into her profile and she is a fine looking spicy minx, that's for sure.

19:30 I can definitely believe that about anger and the immune system... negativity and bitterness absolutely does cause death.

21:00 he's so wrong about everyone coming to his channel being "heartbroken, else why would you come to tarot?"... like I've said before, that couldn't be farther from the truth and he's only saying that because of his own experiences.

23:00 he said he was charging "$30 bucks for 5 questions"... that's way too cheap for way too much work. He needs to charge at least $100 for readings.

36:30 he talks about water signs and says some pretty interesting things to keep in mind considering Sabrina is a Pisces.

41:00 wonder what kinda cigarettes he's smoking. They better not be the shitty kind. If you're gonna smoke, at least smoke the good shit.

Ah well. Who knows what's going on. He has a pretty wild life, seems like it just changes a lot.

They look good in black and white, not gonna lie.

3:49 - 4:06 damn this video is LOOOOADDDDEDDDDD.

LOADED.

Loaded.

Rich's thoughts are so loud I can hardly stand it.

I couldn't even... HEAR what Sabrina was even SAYING.

Seeing these two together in this video has completely changed my entire view of them as it pertains to each other.

It's... wow. Intense.

I do think Sabrina has totally forced herself on us, but in the same token let's never forget Rich let her do it. Period.

Ain't her fault.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-21-2019

I noticed in one of his latest videos, I forget which right off, he says he's glad he's got some moderators out there--"Thank ya'll!"--because of comments that need to be deleted in his chats. I thought "Hmmmnn...what happened to Sabrina, she usually gladly takes over this job..."
You're right, $30 is way too cheap for 5 questions.

Please comment on how this video is "LOADED"...I wanna hear more! WTF did they even make this video? They seem to be skirting around the dead elephant on the table.

Well it's just like when she's talking, he has all these thoughts and it's hard for him to suppress them... that's why he picks up the deck and starts shuffling. He seems to be a very nervous person... I think Rich is tormented in a lot of ways, and it's sad. Like mentally. I'm not saying he isn't a happy person, or generally okay most of the time... I'm not saying he's not okay in that vid. I just notice his mental world is very loud and intense and hard to control. Probably hard to turn the volume down.

As for Sabrina, I think she's fine... I mean, on her own she is fine, it's whatever. Together, they're fine, it's whatever. But we all started off knowing Rich and nobody really wants to see her, or them together. They're fine on their own and individually, but Rich's audience, which is what the whole thing hinges on, is only really interested in Rich.

I feel kinda sorry for Sabrina, not in an general kinda way, but on some levels as it pertains to their relationship. I just think life is a minefield of struggles of all shapes and sizes, and when two people come together in a relationship even with the GREATEST of intentions all around, it's still so damn fucking hard...

shrug

That's all.

I think this video is a thinly-veiled discussion of the problems within their own relationship. Interesting that soon after this video Rich is back in a hotel room again. Has Sabrina been forced to set boundaries & call time-out with this person she proclaims to absolutely love, admire & respect?!

Well I mean Rich has ALWAYS subconsciously let out his relationship drama through his videos.

I assume the apartment belongs to Sabrina... I dunno why I think that, but I do. It would suck if they signed a lease together or something though. Maybe they did.

Any way it goes, Rich needs to fuckin' hike up the price of those readings, do a whole lot less for a whole lot more money, and get his very own apartment if stuff is on the rocks with Sabrina.

One thing I will say is that Rich, although I think he's probably a great dude, doesn't "feel" like somebody I'd wanna be around in rough relationship patches if I was Sabrina... I get strange vibes from him during these questionable times when he appears to be somewhere else for whatever reason (and we can only assume it's something in his personal life). I think I could deal with Rich, but Sabrina might have a hard time because she's a water sign.

Anyway one possibility to keep in mind is that Rich could be traveling or something in order to visit his kids. He does have kids, and he's gotta see them sometime. Just throwing that out there.

I also assume the apartment is Sabrina's 'cause Rich is a broke-ass dude with no job & no credit.
But no, Rich ain't ever gotta see his kids. There are plenty of men who father children they never see nor support.

There was a post on FB a while back I can't remember if it was his personal one before he closed it or what, but it seemed like there was a pic of him and his kids and it said that he was going to get to visit with them soon. I dunno, they probably live across the country or something, which is really sad that they're all far away from each other. Rich really has had an interesting life, he's had hardships and he still does battle with the difficulties. I think he's a decent dude for sure, but he just needs to like... slow down on all the women. Next time he breaks up with somebody he should try to stay single for a few months at least. It's so good for you.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-22-2019

(The other guest :D )

Hey MO n Guest, or should I say Mister Obvious ;)

*reads* omg I go away for a few days LOL

This is not looking good, that cig, yeah no way in hell Sabrina would allow that in her house
100% the apt is all in her name with his history he def has bad credit
and sooooooooooooooooo weird to see him acknowledging that other chick in the chat and Sabrina not being all up over the messages

I guess we will know in a day or so whats really going on but wow this is looking strange

If this is a breakup which meh who knows at this point in time, too early to be certain, he looks pretty happy so thats throwing me off cos the last breakups he looked miserable you could just tell something was up without him even saying anything
Im rambling but my point is does noone fight for anything anymore? is it the first fight and hey this isnt working lets break up?

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 04:59 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey MO n Guest, or should I say Mister Obvious ;)

LOL, you're so fuckin' great.

(02-22-2019, 04:59 AM)Guest Wrote: If this is a breakup which meh who knows at this point in time, too early to be certain, he looks pretty happy so thats throwing me off

I'm literally about to smack myself for saying this because I totally hate it when people say this...

But BECAUSE I feel that way about it, that just makes it even more clear that I truly mean it...

TBH, I think Rich is manic. I've been picking up manic vibes from him. That's what I was vaguely referring to when I said I wouldn't wanna be around him during relationship hardships.

It's got that sense of "Fuck it all, everything is totally out of my control," followed by like 5 packs of cigarettes. I have always sensed Rich has pain within and it probably goes way back in his life. Heck, maybe he was even born that way.

We all come into this life with certain challenges and whatnot, a lot of it being genetic/karma. I mean, our higher selves chose these challenges, it was all done on purpose... but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with once you get here.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-22-2019

ok now Im weirded out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1S19TBMok
if you look at his past week ones in "their apt" everyone in the chat is clearly saying hi sabrina, thanks sabrina etc yet sabrina is MISSING
?????????????

Hmmm... well that means that she must be blocked from the channel then. As far as I know that's the only thing that hides your comments from livestream chat and the comments section. I think you can also manually delete your comments and achieve the same effect too, but I'm not totally certain about that.

This is her channel, so it's not deleted:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrsSabrinaHarris/videos