SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-22-2019

Her channel has over 700 subs now which ain't too bad. Even if their relationship is over, at least she got that.

I mean her message is fine on its own, there's nothing wrong with HER. It's just that people didn't wanna see Rich with a chick... PERIOD. ANY chick. Doesn't matter who the hell it is and it's nothing personal, people just don't wanna see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq5DAzkTjZ8

LMFAO I can't believe she wrote *Jazz Hands* in the description of that video though...

I'm gonna have to blatantly throw her some shade for that, LOLOLOL.

I couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who does the jazz hands thingy, dealbreaker.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-22-2019

Cos ya know Im crazy I just checked out a ton of old videos and yeah she is blocked on his livesteams you see everyone talking/replying to her and she is invisible!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Judging by the way Rich was kinda talking smack on the emotionality of water signs in that one hotel room vid, I would say it seems like he was the one who decided to leave. I dunno though, they may not be broken up at all, there's literally no proof of anything. I don't think she would break up with him or order him to leave. Seems unlikely. Makes me wonder if he just runs away to hotel rooms when things get shitty between them? Cuz he was in that other hotel room not that long ago (pretty sure it was a hotel room), but then he ended up back in their apartment.

I hope they don't have one of those "on and off" relationships where they break up and get back together 50,000,000 times... those are obnoxious.

look at the live chat

Thank you Sabrina
Thank you @ Sabrina speaks

https://youtu.be/Xz_PYIArPYo?t=346

HE BLOCKED HER

oh yeah jazz hands is a def run for the fucking hills... and then some!!!!!! LOL

Well it's an unfortunate thing you gotta do sometimes when relationships go south...

Maybe she got all crazy on him and he was scared she was gonna start hating in his livestreams or in his comment section...

I mean Rich blocks fucking EVERYONNEEE so I guess she should just join the club like all the other people he's blocked for literally nothing.

"I hope they don't have one of those "on and off" relationships where they break up and get back together 50,000,000 times... those are obnoxious."

THE WORST!!!!!!!!!
fight it out, have hot make up sex and get on with it
fuck this immature running away bullshit, that doesnt solve a thing

(02-21-2019, 03:25 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 17:30 my spidey-senses keep going off about this "Bianca" chick he keeps responding to in chat. I clicked into her profile and she is a fine looking spicy minx, that's for sure.

If they really did break up, who wants to bet Rich gets with this chick next...

I give it 5 days before he's like at her house or something.

ha anit that the truth, he even makes rambling vids about blocking people
the internet comes with good and bad, suck it up snowflake

if this is the end please let him learn from it and get his own place for once

oh yeah Im with ya on that, he def has eyes for Bianca
for not being able to see/read the comments (as he always sees) he sure as hell is seeing hers, funny

Amen... it's so much better when no one is butting into his work. Seems like he just attracts 'those kinda' people... if he wants to keep doing the YouTube thing, he REALLY needs to learn from this clear and apparent cycle/pattern and just live on his own so he can record his vids in peace.

(02-22-2019, 05:29 AM)Guest Wrote: for not being able to see/read the comments (as he always sees) he sure as hell is seeing hers, funny

Exactly...

nod

I think we're learning Rich pretty well.

screw the tarot card readings give us daily vlogs LOL!!!!!!

(02-22-2019, 05:30 AM)Guest Wrote: screw the tarot card readings give us daily vlogs LOL!!!!!!

ROFL right?!?

His LIFE THOUGHHH!!!

This fucking material is too good to waste.

Tune in tomorrow to Rich's days of our lives LOL

did you see this on his facebook?
*hmmmm curious

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blackghosts/fullmoon.html

they are still friends on facebook thou

The fact that she appears to be hidden on his channel is the biggest hint that something is amiss.

Can’t you block certain FB people from commenting on your stuff but still stay friends? Maybe he did that and just felt like unfriending her was too harsh.

I dont use facebook much so no idea, I just log on with my guys facebook when I want to look at something