SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 03:23 PM)Guest Wrote: did they schedule sex too?

I've heard of people doing that, OMG!!!!!

(02-22-2019, 03:09 PM)Guest Wrote: another thing credit or no credit find a damn apt Rich, its possible, hotels are so expensive it just doesnt make sense plus you will never feel truly settled in one, find something permanent for a change it will do your soul some good

Yeah spending money on hotels is a good way to go broke in record time.

TBH...

I think Rich should score a van and start van dwelling.

It would suit his nature of moving around a lot, without constantly leaving him homeless.

A van dwelling tarot reader?

Hot damn, talk about the best of both popular worlds ATM...

Do it Rich, do it do it do it.

So you can escape the Arizona heat when it gets too intense, AND stay fit.

HE'S IN THEIR APARTMENT!!!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!

What the FUCK is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-22-2019

Van, yes! Thats a wonderful idea I could totally see him doing that, he can keep his transient nature and always have a place to sleep
It scares me when I see him in a hotel cos we all know that shit anit cheap (especially when you are broke) what happens when the $ runs out and there isnt another gf waiting in the wings, I would hate to see him back on the streets

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!!?!!!?!?

Dude.

We were so wrong.

We gotta face it.

We were straight up wrong.

strange AF

especially with her nasty reply to the wheres rich comment on her channel this morning
is she there? or at work?

something is off he has her blocked and he totally said on his facebook many times that they separated
is this the on again off again that we hate? ugh

THIS SHIT IS SO MESSY

Rich Lopp​Okay ... Until further notice I’m “Rich” in chat lol - Sabrina :o!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, round 2
and already back to sabrina taking over
*eyeballs roll out of head*

they are trying again for sure she has this back on her facebook

In a relationship with Rich Lopp

(was gone this morning)

Give them 1 more week lol

OMG!!!!! "​You and Sabrina are so power couple ❤"

together for 1 month people, they broke up blocked eachother instantly, deleted their relationship status on facebook, he ended up yet again out on his ass in a hotel room, man I wish I was a power couple

#fuckingunstable

Lets hope he sees how this will end and gets ready $ for next time, cos there will be a next time
this shit shouldnt happen this early on in a relationship

(02-22-2019, 03:47 PM)Guest Wrote: they are trying again for sure she has this back on her facebook

In a relationship with Rich Lopp

(was gone this morning)

Give them 1 more week lol

I was wondering if they'd ever taken that down...

I was super confused when I looked at Rich's Facebook a little while ago because it says he's in a relationship with her and I don't remember it saying that.

Breaking up and getting back together is a hallmark of a toxic relationship of the highest magnitude.

Once you break up a single time, your relationship is doomed.

Are there exceptions? Sure. There are also rare genetic deformities that don't happen very often, gnomesayin'?

As a general rule and for the most part indisputably, if you break up and get back together... it's doomed.

yeah he had deleted their relationship status too and now its back

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/off-couples-cyclical-couples-call-quits/story?id=16000441
ha it has a name "relationship recycling" who knew

I can understand years down the line, maybe with some major stressors like children, but this early on is a HUGE red flag
RUN!!!!!!
and now especially on Richs end he knows what will happen when shit hits the fan again (hotel motel holiday inn)
I imagine that both of them but (Rich more so) is going to be doing the fucking tippy toe dance scared to say what they really think and feel just incase the other is offended and ends it.
Its a really horrible paranoid insecure place to put yourself in, I think we can all say we have been there at some point but shit you learn from it move on and dont hit repeat

Let me guess soon they will have a new video of how great they are as a couple on the outside of the box channel *sigh

People need to start arguing more not avoiding it cos otherwise it builds up builds up and then explodes like what they just did, you dont run from problems you tackle them head on, running away doesnt solve shit
Air signs like to fight, Fire signs like to fight, its healthy you get it out and you can work on it
Water signs keep that shit in and just get depressed I cant stand that
Sabrina should fucking know this as a Psychology (insert here whatever she is) major?
get those stupid ass blow up bats and hit eachother till you laugh (they just do that on movies Im guessing) but you get me
if its worth fighting for, fight for it!
You cant run from problems you just made that shit 100000% times worse

I sincerely can't conceive of anything more insufferably millennial than breaking up and deleting your relationship status on Facebook, then getting back together and immediately restoring your relationship status on Facebook...

FFMP

LOL

ROFLLLMAOOO OMG. BEHAVE.

But it seems sorta like Rich uses these occasional stays at the hotel to get away for a while and give things time to calm down...

I bet Sabrina just has crazy emotional displays he totally can't deal with.

Water signs are bad enough about that as it is, but FEMALE water signs... OMG I can only imagine.

oh yeah
total EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
and how fucking embarrassing

My entire family (I mean EVERYONE! Mom, step dad, brother, hell even the pets lol) is a cancer
I love them but man
as an Aries it breaks my brain, especially that indecisive crap

I can totally see Sabrina having hissy fits and crying, like all the time
too delicate for this world type shit right there

Funny how she kept going on about "Crazy Bitches" and fans but who looks Crazy now? LOL Jus sayin. Nevermind bragging and makin vids on how to land an Aqua, learn how to keep one interested first for more than several weeks, then we'll take you a bit more seriously.