SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-23-2019

(02-23-2019, 03:50 AM)Guest Wrote: So MO, what's behind the "Mister Obvious" moniker & woman in red? Care to tell us how you came up with your new name?

Thanks for asking!

The whole story is contained in this thread:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-11712.html

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-23-2019

Yes, I agree, their relationship is already volatile. What I meant & should have said is violent, as in becoming angry enough to throw or break things, struggle or even exchange a slap or two. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Rich is an abuser. When arguments get explosive, though, sometimes the man may grab the woman's arm to restrain her as she tries to break away, or the woman may angrily slap the man. The combination of these two personalities can bring out the unpredictable in each other.

No I totally agree, Rich is definitely not the abuser type IMO. But when emotions get high and charged, things can get crazy. Seems as though Rich tries his best to distance himself.

And he’s a damn air sign.

Imagine water and fire together!!!

Facepalm

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-23-2019

Ok first, hi! I apologize for my English, I'll try my best to write here decently lol

Well, I've been reading this whole thread since last night and even though I really like Rich, but he just jumps from one relationship to another so easily without spending time by himself reflecting about his own life choices and career. Don't get me wrong, I don't like to judge people by these things but I actually worry because it's like he's running away from himself. He still thinks he's standing in his truth and by making those videos about the law of attraction he validates himself. He has a lot of work to do, as we all do, but he does the very same thing he criticizes about Aquarius, that God complex. He actually thinks he's right in everything and sometimes can seem to be a little be cocky. I don't think he's a bad guy, just a really troubled one. As he said, he has so many traumas and that's understandable, so this jumping into relationships thing just shows us that's he's human after all. We tend to put on a pedestal all these online people but we forget that they have shadows, they have wounds and really deep and unresolved issues. As I said, I really like him and I can't help but understand him.

I actually don't like Sabrina but I don't hate her, it's just that there's something really off about her, as you guys wrote here (when I read your opinions about her I was like "OMG I FOUND MY TRIBE" lol). She's really nice but there's something fake about her. I really hate how she kept on talking on Rich's livestreams and how much she praised him, with so many comments about how good is he, how great is reading tarot and so on... I don't like it when someone talks a lot about a person in that way in front of them and so frequently, it's cringy. Besides, Pisces women (when they haven't work on themselves) tend to be really possessive, manipulative and jealous. People love them because they seem so nice and genuine but they always hide something (this is an article about them http://saishebrokesom.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-of-my-pisces-are-dangerous.html when I show it to someone who recently broke up with a Pisces they all go like "THIS IS SO TRUE GOOOD" lol! and, disclaimer! I'm not against Pisces, I'm a moon in Pisces so I can relate to them but I always realize when they're doing things from their shadow side). The fact that they're back together shows how difficult is for men to let go of a Pisces woman because they find ways to bring them back. Always. My ex is a Leo and has a thing with Piscean women and he always finds it hard to let go of them. So yeah, it'll be a little bit hard for him to leave. She'll keep on touching his Virgo moon and trying to making him to stay by being manipulative... I just hope his Aquarius sun tries to fight for freedom. But he needs to realize that this way of living has to end. Women aren't going to give him the peace he needs, only sex and a place to live. That's it.

I really hope he can be okay in the future...

(02-23-2019, 01:09 PM)Guest Wrote: Ok first, hi! I apologize for my English, I'll try my best to write here decently lol

Whenever I see this opening statement, I know I’m about to read a well thought out and nearly flawless piece of writing...

I was talking to friend about this the other day. I basically said one of my favorite things on the internet is people who don’t speak english as their first language. They give that disclaimer, ‘Sorry for my english’ and then they go on to write better than a lot of people with english as their native language.

I honestly think it’s so charming. Anyways, thanks for your post.

I agree with you about something seeming “fake” about Sabrina. Maybe she’s just trying her level best to make a good impression on the audience. While there’s nothing inherently wrong with that, it always leads me to wonder how big the deficit is between the way she presents her personality, and what it’s REALLY like.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-24-2019

Hello to Guest with Perfect English!
I'm fascinated with your obervations about Pisces; thank you for your post. I have an ex-husband, a brother & two close friends who are all Pisces. One of the friends is always telling me she's a sociopath & hates everybody with only a couple exceptions, me being one. I laughed about this at first but now I realize she means it! Meanwhile I'm gonna take a closer look at the other Pisces in my life!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-24-2019

(02-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Guest Wrote: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snarky

On sabrinas "laugh away" video

Cressler Celese
1 day ago
What happened to Rich??

Sabrina Angel
34 minutes ago
Do you honestly have nothing better to do?

I keep thinking about this catty comment...

That chick wasn't even being rude, she was just asking where the heck Rich was.

It's totally normal to ask that.

Sabrina is so triggered by Rich's (female) audience, even though she wants them all to subscribe to her.

They totally broke up for like 36 hours...

People knew there was something up.

And now Rich is posting pics of Sabrina at the arcade on his FB and talking about how "cute" she is, like nothing ever happened.

No idea.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 02-24-2019

Oh I agree! New Guest has PERFECT English

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 02-24-2019

yeah I saw that "cutest thing I have ever seen"
More cute than your kids Rich?
Thats a giant thing that makes me dislike Rich, from what we can see he has nothing to do with his kids :/

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-24-2019

Meh, their mom is probably a total nightmare.

Not that it's a valid excuse or anything.

There's always two sides to every story.

But some women out there are really hard to deal with.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 02-25-2019

When are they going to update the outside the box channel Im DYING to see how they redeem themselves (or straight up ignore everything hahha)
I did notice that they dropped from 300ish subs back down to 290s, not a major drop just funny timing

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-25-2019

I feel like they thought all 60k of Rich’s subs would subscribe to their joint channel.

300 from 60k isn’t great turnover.

That said, they don’t really seem to promote the channel that much...

Maybe it’d be more if they did.

Don’t get me wrong, they totally shouldn’t promote it...

I never recommend people make mulitiple channels.

Because only a tiny fraction of your audience will ever follow you to it.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-25-2019

For my last posting, I signed up as "that guest" to differentiate myself from the other two or three guests. But my entry ended up still being labelled as simply "guest," while surprise--the next guest posting was under "thatguest," the name I chose for myself. WTF??!! I give up, I guess I'll remain anonymous guest who has posted on this site for many months now.
Or, next time I can choose "whatthefuck" as my name. And then watch the next guest's posting be under "whatthefuck."

You never registered an account on this website.

I will write off this misunderstanding as a lack of experience with message boards on your part...

But you never joined this website, and you do not now nor have you ever had an account here.

Anonymous posters are not registered members.

If you’re a guest, you’re a guest no matter what name you enter into the guest username box.

No one can “steal” your name when you’re a guest.

You want to secure a name, you register it.

Otherwise it’s fair game.

If you entered ‘that guest’, it would have shown up as your chosen guest name for that post.

If it doesn’t show it, you didn’t enter it... user error.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-25-2019

"Meh, their mom is probably a total nightmare."

Who knows, the mother of Rich's children might be a really decent, stable person. I hope at least that her previous residence wasn't a homeless camp under the interstate, and that she doesn't move from man to man to man, whichever one has the best current offer. You know, sorta like how the baby daddy does...

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 02-25-2019

A day or so back Mister Obvious said to me sign up so your messages will show up instantly instead of her having to do it manually
and I said sure I have to pick a username thou
maybe THATGUEST

how would I have known that was the name you wanted too? did I sneak into your mind?

you can see the convo about that on a thread here somewhere, it was just totally random and I had never ever in my life seen anyone use that username before so I guess we are twins lol