SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 02-28-2019

Not Rich related but this was too funny not to share :O

https://youtu.be/m6RR_6MjLZ8?t=1641

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 03:40 AM)thatguest Wrote: Not Rich related but this was too funny not to share :O

https://youtu.be/m6RR_6MjLZ8?t=1641

27:40 LOL the way it moved in there looked like a bunch of weed.

Sabrina hit the heart button on the new vid

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-28-2019

Lookit those old pictures & calendar on the wall. Ain't nobody but an old person tacks a calendar up on their bedroom wall like that--reminds me of my dead country grandma--or somebody who learned it from their grandma/grandpa.'
The pic on the right I can't place--resembles Salvador Dali but it ain't him, Dali's more masculine-looking. Also, there's a doggie tail waving on the left on the bed.
Maybe he really did fly out to Idaho to help somebody. Nobody goes to Idaho w/o a damn good reason!
[Keen observations (ha, yeah, Thbpttt!) from Not That Guest, ya'll]

(02-28-2019, 08:22 AM)Guest Wrote: Nobody goes to Idaho w/o a damn good reason!

LMFAO, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?

Rich is so happy though.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-28-2019

If Rich were helping somebody with their emergency "crisis," he wouldn't have time for tarot readings & ramblings, he'd be too busy helping them. And yep, he's as happy as a little doggie, he might as well be wagging his tail alongside that doggie on the bed. I can't wait to find out what he's so happy about. I can't help thinking that he "dodged a bullet"--that's the words that come to mind but I have nothing to base them on.

Well at the least we can almost certainly say that the 'emergency' is nothing tragic or anything. Which is awesome. But I think he's probably... misusing the term 'emergency'. LOL. Like... the dissolution of a dicey relationship isn't an emergency. It's an eventuality. Somebody having something suddenly come up and needing you to watch their dog while they're away... could be an 'emergency'. But it's not like Rich would be selected as the stand-in for that situation (or a variety of other similar situations) unless he was already looking for an out from his other situation (being in AZ).

its the joker, an old friend had the same ugly poster on her wall https://ibb.co/bLbh0xT

I think Rich lies ALOT, def not an emergency
and Im sorry but Im not believing this whole "a subscriber came up to me in the airport" pics or it didnt happen as they say
Aquas arent good liars

"I once was volunteering on a suicide prevention line "

Admirable ❤

I totally believe his airport story...

Thing is though...

I think this YouTube popularity is sort of a karmic thing for Rich.

He's very clearly got some shit to learn through this.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 03-01-2019

Rich always seems to leave in a hurry, he's not one to pack the night before. I picture him grabbing his knapsack & stuffing it hurriedly, cigarette dangling from his lips. He leaves his tarot cards behind...that's like a preacher leavin' his Bible. Well, maybe that's a stretch, Rich is not that committed or should I say dedicated. Is Rich committed to anything, really, 'cept saving his butt & getting out of tight situations?! I can see him at some point tiring of tarot & making a video telling us how it was lucrative & fun while it lasted (especially the accessibility to hot, eager chicks) but he just got bored & tired of trying to keep up with the readings. Rich is a sprinter, I doubt he can go the distance in anything--when the going gets tough, Rich gets going, going, gone.

I be thinkin' Rich is puppy-dog happy 'cause he's in a "safe house"--there ain't gonna be any PMS-ing women up in his face screeching 'bout how he's violated their boundaries or worse still, left the toilet seat up again. Wherever he is, he likely feels comfortable. Maybe this place in I-dee-ho feels more like home like than any other place he's been. And maybe there is a calm, accepting & nurturing older woman, someone who can actually be his friend, as opposed to a needy younger woman who wants something from him, whether it's his help in building her channel or expecting him to magically intuit her emotional needs. Rich is too much in need of emotional support himself; he doesn't have an abundance to offer in that department.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 03-01-2019

That's a nice classic deck right there. I prefer the classic tarot art styles...

A lot of this newfangled stuff misses the mark.

(03-01-2019, 06:16 AM)Guest Wrote: I can see him at some point tiring of tarot & making a video telling us how it was lucrative & fun while it lasted (especially the accessibility to hot, eager chicks)...

Whoa. Back up a minute.

Reading tarot brings in hot, eager chicks? hmmm

Can't you tell???

LMFAO @ ThatGuest's righteous avatar.

Well, they're always eager but some are hotter than others.

The mystical airy-fairy bitches tend to be pretty hot.

(03-01-2019, 04:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Well, they're always eager but some are hotter than others.

Let's not mention the old broads who wear too much Chantilly, talk like George Burns, and gamble on the boat.