SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-26-2019

To be a "star" on YouTube THESE DAYS, you'd have to have at least 5 million subs.

You can be well known or make an impact with far less...

But if you're just going on sub count alone, it's gotta be over 5 million now IF YouTube is your only claim to fame.

A lot of people with millions of subs are still unheardof by most YouTube users, including myself.

So at the end of the day even with the sub count qualifications, YouTube 'celebrity' means nothing.

Most people will still have never heard of you...

What makes TRUE celebrity is being interesting, discussed, and unique.

That is ALL.

100K subs is enough for your video to have shown up at least in a recommended feed once or twice for probably 70% of the userbase.

But as far as people actually watching you, it's gonna be niche if you're under a million subs. Unless you're REALLY fucking good at what you do, like Styxhexenhammer666, or some of the other YouTubers with under a million subs who are what I'd call 'famous' anyway.

You gotta have a specialty, and you gotta be able to do it better than almost everyone else.

Rich doesn't have any of that, he's just popular in a niche currently, and he's not the most popular in his niche by a longshot...

Tyler's Tarot for example has 3 times the subs that Rich has.

Rich is a legend in his own mind, and that's okay.

But he'll either end up on the couch, 300 lbs sporting a stained wife-beater, or he will somehow manage to stay relevant on YouTube... and the only way he'll do that is to be REAL.

That means not doing tarot when he doesn't wanna. That means not doing chitchat vids because he thinks he has to now. That means addressing esoteric topics even though he thinks most people are too dumb to understand what he's talking about (what an asshole)... because, actually, that's the SOLE reason most people even stick around to watch him once the new wears off.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-26-2019

(05-26-2019, 02:59 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

41:00 he's absolutely right about this...

See Rich isn't entirely useless...

I liked that point. 

I hope he doesn’t drink and shoot. He drinks and drives.
Idaho doesn’t require classes or a background check to own a handgun?? 
Children are “accidentally” shooting themselves in that state??
The judicial system SUCKS sometimes.

(05-26-2019, 05:17 PM)Guest Wrote: I hope he doesn’t drink and shoot. He drinks and drives.

ROFLMAO (totally not funny but) someone legit needs to make a compilation video of every time Rich has been sitting in the car and randomly pulls out a huge can of beer LMFAO.

I'm starting to get the idea that he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

They don't call me Mister Obvious for nothing.

(05-26-2019, 05:21 PM)NMister Obvious Wrote: I'm starting to get the idea that he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

They don't call me Mister Obvious for nothing.

https://www.facebook.com/100032976950304/posts/137733847335846?sfns=mo

Point and case.

BAlso I realized he wants to be a YouTube “ star “ for two major reasons  to get his narcissistic food by sitting self righteously on his shabby fake thrown and by continuing to be able to lie to himself out loud , everything he preaches he is preaching to himself, bc he wants to believe his own lies . Plus he wants to make money without being told what to do

Preach!

Should he be shooting at a rock? Can't that cause a ricochet?

He doesn't seem like a bad shot from that video.

(05-26-2019, 05:20 PM)JMister Obvious Wrote: ROFLMAO (totally not funny but) someone legit needs to make a compilation video of every time Rich has been sitting in the car and randomly pulls out a huge can of beer LMFAO.

LMAOOOOOO 

And those nasty belches. Hahahaha

Mister ObviousShould he be shooting at a rock? Can't that cause a ricochet?

He doesn't seem like a bad shot from that video.

Rich says he doesn’t know much about guns. 
New gun in one hand, phone in the other recording???? 
Good thing these people aren’t involved in an investigation involving a death by gun... oh wait..

Agh my God.

Things have taken a turn for the shite in Rich's sphere.

I'm sorry but...

None of this is all that pleasant when you consider previous events.

I really wonder about the logic behind letting people who have tried to hang themselves in closets and cellars buy firearms, but whatever...

I'm not a gun hating commie either so.

Shrug.

I wonder if Rich has ever even owned a gun before??

Things that don't go together well include guns, and alcohol.

LOL.

Just saying.

And suicidal tendencies.

Not that Rich is suicidal these days, but he's got a pretty damn fucking grizzly history if you ask me...

And history tends to repeat itself.

Hopefully nothing bad happens.

It just all seems...

In bad taste.

All of it.

There's little more assholish and attention whore than trying to hang yourself in a closet or a cellar...

If you do that, you're just a sorry fucking douche.

Going to ruin people's lives by being found like some shit out of a horror movie.

Do the world a favor and make sure you can't be found and animals will eat your body...

At least you'll be doing some good in the world amidst your act of total selfishness.

If anyone is suicidal, get help...

Call 1-800-273-8255.

(05-26-2019, 09:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I really wonder about the logic behind letting people who have tried to hang themselves in closets and cellars buy firearms, but whatever...

The lack of law and regulation would be why a child is dead & idiots are out there recording themselves shoot a gun they have no experience with or took classes to learn to use. 

Meh I disagree...

Again, I don't believe in gun control or commie tactics to regulate guns.

Should retards have guns? No.

But the government has no business being involved in that process.

There should be friends and family around to tell you you're too fucking retarded to own a gun.

It needs to be more like the old west...

Everyone are total fucking pussies these days.

(05-26-2019, 09:19 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If anyone is suicidal, get help...

Call 1-800-273-8255.

<3

Suicide is understandable if there's a lot of physical pain with no hope of improvement... like chronic pain. I'm not trying to be a cold bastard.

I am just saying...

People who kill themselves for mental and emotional reasons...

Not okay.

Especially if you're a parent... there's no fucking excuse.

(05-26-2019, 09:23 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: There should be friends and family around to tell you you're too fucking retarded to own a gun.

If wishful thinking saved lives that’d be all we needed.
There should also be parents responsible enough to keep guns out of the reach of an autistic child. I mean don’t they teach that in gun carrying 101? I guess not in Idaho...

Everybody's blaming the gun...

Nobody's asking why a young child would even consider suicide in the first place.

And that's a tragedy.

There are a lot of sick and unnatural things going on in this society with people...

A young kid committing suicide? That's up there with the most unnatural, and the question here that really needs to be asked is why would a child do that?

That's all I'm gonna say about the matter, because truly, I think it's all pretty transparent.