SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: So I guess you’re saying you didn’t know he was a “deadbeat dad” before you guys got together, and you didn’t know he was married??

The part about him being married is easy to miss... he keeps that under wraps.

You knew he was married and had kids as you drooled over him on this discussion forum.  Lol

(06-23-2019, 06:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: OMG I'm sorry mom please don't hit me!!!

Banana

I'll never talk back again OMG!!!

Wow. 

Again. Wtf are you talking about. These are Rich’s “fans”? Lmao
Figures.

(06-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: So I guess you’re saying you didn’t know he was a “deadbeat dad” before you guys got together, and you didn’t know he was married??

I mean you contacted him through Facebook right? He posts pics of his kids, talks about ‘em in videos... what, you didn’t see that part?

The part about him being married is easy to miss... he keeps that under wraps.

Everything else, you should have known.

Sounds to me like you’re just suddenly mad at him because he left your ass...

shrug

OH! You think I’m Sabrina. 

From my recollection, Rich posted about his kids when he was living in Arizona. I never saw anything about his kids before that.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 06:32 PM)Guest Wrote: You knew he was married and had kids as you drooled over him on this discussion forum.  Lol

I never met him and fucked him like some people on this thread though...

LOL!

(06-23-2019, 06:50 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I never met him and fucked him like some people on this thread though...

LOL!

The only people I see on this thread are you, ThatGuest, and a few other guests. Who fucked him?

(06-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Sounds to me like you’re just suddenly mad at him because he left your ass...

shrug

Who’s to say he left her?
She probably kicked his drunk ass out.

(06-23-2019, 06:50 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I never met him and fucked him like some people on this thread though...

LOL!

According to you, you wanted to. Lol

(06-23-2019, 07:21 PM)Guest Wrote: According to you, you wanted to. Lol

Early on I would have totally fucked Rich, but that was the pre-Ohio days, before you even banged him!!!

(12-04-2018, 02:02 AM)Audra Wrote: Thanks for the free publicity!!! Keep up the good work giving half ass opinions of people you stalk religiously instead of doing something constructive like minding your own business! Lol I'm so impressed by the opinion of a girl who spends her life building a shrine to someone she couldn't manifest on her best day! Keep up the good work!! I need a good laugh ???
Btw....he needs fans that are there to learn and seek guidance....not those who wanna drool over a pretty face...duh retard! Lmao and I'm the one who lacks knowledge! You lack common sense and any flicker of awakening.

(04-16-2019, 09:13 PM)Sabrina Wrote: Hey! Sabrina here! Lol 
I remembered Rich telling me about this thread when we lived together & I looked it up. I read the entire thing. Was interesting & entertaining. :)

Sooo yeah...

People posting on this thread HAVE fucked Rich, hon.

Step away from the keyboard and go do something else with your life.

Or, maybe, try to keep up with the conversation...

72 pages, I know, big numbers...

But if you don't know what you're talking about, then you should probably shut the fuck up.

Group Hug

B is legit.  You can follow her and pay attention to anyone having the same sun sign and one of you will be going through what she speaks about.  Same with The Lucky Mermaid, she’s legit too.  Oh yeah and Pam (The Lucky Mermaid) does pastry chef videos too.  They are both intuitive.  Pam predicted my fathers death and other things that have happened in my life, usually within three months.   

Ta ta y’all! 

https://youtu.be/1PbHxo1mcqM

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-24-2019

This thread is so funny, I just discovered it. ?. I’ve been watching Rich for quite a bit and I have my own channel. He has never been a dick to me but is almost always a dick to someone on his chat. I don’t know what happened to him, really. He seems angry and argumentative as fuck.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-24-2019

Everyone’s struggling with their battles... he definitely doesn’t have the greatest personality, but I honest to God believe he has no idea he’s coming off that way.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-24-2019

I think is just being real, which is one of the reasons I watch him. I don’t know if anyone saw his drunken chat from last night but it as ridiculous. He deleted it. I don’t know how bad it got after I stopped watching for him to delete it, but wow. He was being real rude. If he doesn’t realize he is being rude, then he really has no place calling viewers stupid. He has become one of the most judgmental people I watch. Maybe he always was and it just shows now with his chat channel.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-25-2019

Didn’t actually watch the vid, no time... where’s Rich off to?!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Dingbat - 06-25-2019

So people basically pay this guy to hoe around the United States? Now he's hoeing around Utah? He said in his latest vid " we" so now fans are paying for him and his latest conquest to hoe around? His readings never resonate at all ..and while I don't agree for him to call these fans stupid, they must be absolute cretons to gladly toss money to him for him to degrade them and give them lousy readings..Soo Sad when I think of all the real talent in YouTube going unnoticed.

It’s amazing how much better Rich looks when he’s not in that Idaho hellhole!

Magic

So much higher vibe!

LMFAO so first of all I want to encourage everybody...

Take either of these 2 videos he’s made in this SLC hotel room, ESPECIALLY the one from lastnight...

And just watch some of it by skipping ahead 10 seconds every few seconds, honest to God it’s like watching a hilarious edit like the ones I used to make of Alex Jones.

I wouldn’t assume Rich is there with a romantic interest...

It would be best if he was.

But unfortunately his leech roommates were planning on pawning their daughter off on him whenever he went on his next trip so they could ensure he doesn’t have too much fun and that he has to come back.

Bhahaha, fuck that! I’d be getting far away and buying her a bus ticket home...

byefelicia

(06-25-2019, 11:32 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I wouldn’t assume Rich is there with a romantic interest...

It would be best if he was.

But unfortunately his leech roommates were planning on pawning their daughter off on him whenever he went on his next trip so they could ensure he doesn’t have too much fun and that he has to come back.

Bhahaha, fuck that! I’d be getting far away and buying her a bus ticket home...

byefelicia

Hopefully he IS there with some random ho.