SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest81 - 07-19-2019

He already started making excuses to not work lmao he blames it on the fucking mercury retrograde bwahahaha wtf!!! 

He has serious issues and all those naïve followers are so desperate they don't see his true colors. If I was that leah cheetah girl, i'd run away from him faster than a Cheetah lmao what a loser!!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-19-2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB5W7kuafBA

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 01:35 PM)Guest81 Wrote: If I was that leah cheetah girl, i'd run away from him faster than a Cheetah

Are you kidding? They are PERFECT for each other.

I don't think Rich is a loser, I just think he's kind of an idiot.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 04:11 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Are you kidding? They are PERFECT for each other.

I don't think Rich is a loser, I just think he's kind of an idiot.
How is she perfect for him?

he said today in live chat that she hasn't watched his videos but she SHOULD lmao and then run LOL
plus said in the last few months that he doesn't need anyone in his life to be happy but then bam today he said she's the reason he's "glowing" lmao

in my opinion if she has any self respect she would chose better for herself. He spends ton shit on stuff he doesn't need while his kids barely scrapping by. He's lunatic and full of shit!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-19-2019

A lunatic? LMAO... you need more exposure. I feel bad for you that you classify Rich as a lunatic... he falls far, far short of the qualifications for such a label denoting that lofty level of uniqueness and entertainment.

As far as her not watching his videos, LMFAO, that's the dumbest thing I've heard in at least the past hour. How the fuck did she find him then??

Wish I cared... the Rich topic is totally boring now. I guess other people care.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-22-2019

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146961429746421&set=a.107777906998107&type=3

Rich is always a total fucking cunt to people in the comments...

He's an idiot to post pics of his guns in the first place let alone the numbers on them.

God forbid anybody (nicely and politely) tries to bring that up in the comments.

Fucking morons...

Rich's 15 minutes of fame is on the downturn and I doubt he'll reach those heights again...

He has a terrible personality, and he's not grateful to his audience whatsoever.

If he had a better attitude and personality, he might find himself better taken care of, but as it is now... nah.

Many times people are able to learn these lessons and have a better attitude about life, but I think Rich is too much of a dick and he just can't.

If he doesn't get too fat, he'll probably always have a woman he can depend on though.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-28-2019

(07-22-2019, 08:41 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146961429746421&set=a.107777906998107&type=3

Rich is always a total fucking cunt to people in the comments...

He's an idiot to post pics of his guns in the first place let alone the numbers on them.

God forbid anybody (nicely and politely) tries to bring that up in the comments.

Fucking morons...

Rich's 15 minutes of fame is on the downturn and I doubt he'll reach those heights again...

He has a terrible personality, and he's not grateful to his audience whatsoever.

If he had a better attitude and personality, he might find himself better taken care of, but as it is now... nah.

Many times people are able to learn these lessons and have a better attitude about life, but I think Rich is too much of a dick and he just can't.

If he doesn't get too fat, he'll probably always have a woman he can depend on though.

I totally agree with ya!!! hehe!! he's rude and whenever someone says something he doesn't want to hear/read, they're blocked lmao

The gun is his second one. He had the first one painted in neon green calling it the Ghosbuster but now he doesn't think it's scary enough so needed another one lol. He has no clue what people could/can do with the numbers just like he doesn't realize he told the whole chat he lives in Chubbuck Idaho many times lmao

his mini readings haven been slowly fading away, seem to always be the same persons who order them. Sad for them really!

I remember you've said you don't think he will see his cheetah girl again; I don't think they have made plans yet 3 weeks later. We shall see
I watch him here and there for entertainment but wouldn't waste my money for his advices that's for sure.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-28-2019

(07-28-2019, 03:48 PM)Guest Wrote: I remember you've said you don't think he will see his cheetah girl again; I don't think they have made plans yet 3 weeks later. We shall see

No plans in a month is definitely not a good sign...

When you're super into somebody, in those early stages, fucking nothing is gonna keep you away!!!

At least that's how it usually is/should be...

Maybe they're just different though.

Who knows.

I unsubbed both Rich's channels so I'd never see it if they did post together again...

Y'all gotta keep me updated.

Banana

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-29-2019

Earlier today Cheetah girl was on the road again "taking a leap of faith" is she moving to Idaho to be with him? We shall find out soon lmao

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-29-2019

What the fuck, are they BOTH gonna live with his roommates?? LOL??

Surely not.

The part about them getting together is great, the part about them both living with his roommates is not great.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-30-2019

She actually did just quit her job and move in with him. Lol.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-30-2019

She'll always be able to go back to that job if she wants to... or take a similar job somewhere else. Are they really gonna live in Idaho? Like why? My guess is Rich makes enough money to rent somewhere else, let alone her with her qualifications for whatever job she does. Go somewhere that doesn't suck, for God's sake.

I think they should move to Utah.

They met in SLC, that's good vibes.

I think it sucks that Rich wasn't willing to go to her locale instead...

California??

Yes.

Idaho??

Fuck no.

Yeah, odd. Lol. I think there are legal issues.

see what you think!! weird vibes lmao

I think it's so strange that they're both wearing his face on a shirt, like holy shit...

Now if he had like 2+ other chicks in the room wearing his shirt too, that's a cult! LMAO!

My biggest issue with it all is that SHE went to HIM. And HE doesn't even have HIS OWN PLACE.

Did she not have her own place either? Cuz whoever had their own place should have been the one who the other came to live with.

Rich's romantic life always seems like such a role reversal... he's depending on chicks and living with them instead of the chicks living with him and depending on him which is how it's supposed to be by nature. Men are supposed to provide, and women are supposed to be in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

2:25 this angle is fucking horrible for the both of them though, like what the fuck was he thinking. Absolute zero effort put in here.

3:40 so she's "job hunting and apartment hunting"... so she's supposed to be finding an apartment for the BOTH of them, or just for her? Wow man... moving to fucking IDAHO to be with this fuckin' guy. WHOOOA. Like, I'm sorry but no.

How did they arrive at this conclusion?? "Hey why don't you come to California, you know, the state where basically everyone would live if they could (cuz nice weather and ocean) instead of me moving to Idaho where no sane individual would want to reside? No? Okay! Be there tomorrow!"

This is from her FB:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2616971108530267&set=a.1395837777310279&type=3

So she at least visited him at the roommates' house. I think they're at a hotel in this video though.

According to her FB, she's from SoCal, like LA outskirts. Man... I ain't into SoCal. North Cali is nice though. But choosing Idaho over SoCal?? Not a chance in hell. I mean I guess everything is relative, she is from SoCal after all, maybe it's just the same ol' shit to her. Probably feels the same about it as everyone else feels about their hometown. Dunno, but I'll tell you what... it would have been way more fair to meet halfway.

I still say they should have kicked it in Utah. She should have gone to circa SLC and looked for apartments and jobs. There'd be no excuse for Rich's sorry ass not to relocate two hours away to be with her.

If they made a mistake here, it's staying in Idaho. That's just dumb. Rich is not worth it. No offense... basically nobody is worth living in Idaho.

5:08 she doesn't seem like a bad influence. No smoking at least. I think they both drink though.

8:20 I said water too... LOL. And I know a lot about a lot of shit when it comes to these topics. I think this is fucking stupid. I feel like she's gonna end up thinking it's fucking stupid too.

I like the chick. Rich though? Agh. Man oh man oh man oh man.

10:10 I feel like she's gonna have some doubts and second thoughts about all this... cuz you always do when you go and pursue something new. But the thing is, SHE'S THE ONE who could get the shit end of the stick here. Not Rich. He's already resolved himself to live in whatever weird little Twilight Zone-ish hellhole thing he's got going there in Idaho...

But she was just branching out to try and be with somebody she's smitten with. Somebody who obviously didn't want to put anything on the line himself to be with HER. Which I think fucking sucks.

She's pretty, she looks like she takes care of herself... it's not like she'd have any issues getting any man. I feel like she's going to learn some things from her pursuit of Rich.

31:34 why does he call everyone weird shit like "goofball"? And he called her dingbat one time too. And then he called his kids some weird shit like that too. Like, it's not funny. It's fricken obnoxious... I could NEVERRRRR chill with somebody who called me (or anyone else they didn't hate) stupid retarded shit like that.

39:00 TBH I think she needs to start her own channel, she's a lot more interesting than Rich is once she actually talks. This girl isn't pushy or overbearing. She's trying to be reserved because she knows it's Rich's show/channel. I think she's just fine... should she be with Rich though?? I mean, if it's entertaining enough for her, I guess, sure why not. But I am personally bored as heck with him and the allure is fricken gone.

People going around wearing his face on shirts now, he's probably gonna get an overinflated sense of self importance which will just make him even more pompous. Fricken whatever.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-31-2019

She's blonde but she's not dumb, just young. Eventually she'll catch on to Rich & his shit & before she goes, she'll tell him exactly how the cow eats the cabbage...she's already telling him how he always talks smack a lot, she ain't stoopid. He'll miss her, too.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-31-2019

I’d miss her! She’s a cool chick and willing to brave the unknown to be with somebody... meh, Rich is spoiled. He just doesn’t get it.