SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 07-31-2019

She's just naïve! Quitting everything to start over to be around a guy with that many issues doesn't sound quite right!! Does she think she can make him better?  Maybe, probably!! Did he chose her because she's born under the sign of saggie waggie like he says lmao MORE PROBABLE THAN NOT. ( he said it himself, he had the best relationship of his life with a sagittarius ) so is he trying to replicate the Maine relationship? Very possible!

There's a lot of his true colors that he is not showing us ….yet but we can sense it's coming and I doubt it will be all that good.

But we got to see his full body in the video they went in the desert shooting guns....he sure knows how to play the angles on Youtube LMAO

He calls his kids buttheads ….they're girls. But they LOVE it he said ….oh Rich lmao

Now he has the "i'm a big celebrity issue" going on LMAO he has to learn social skills ...He's fucking 31 years old ….a late bloomer? Doubt it!! An attention seeker? Hell YEAH!!!

I still don't get what she sees in him  Confused

To be continued.....

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 07-31-2019

Yeah that’s it... he called them “buttheads”. Like what the fuck kinda shit is that?? Where does the tendency to call people stupid shit like that come from??

It's weird, rude, dumb... just a fusion of all kinds of things that aren't good.

(07-31-2019, 12:47 PM)Guest Wrote: But we got to see his full body in the video they went in the desert shooting guns....he sure knows how to play the angles on Youtube LMAO

He's always been a bulkier kinda dude with a tendency toward fatness... I like my men meaty, so for me I don't see a problem with the way he looks RIGHT NOW. Continuing on this path though, he could easily become straight up fat, which doesn't look good on anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/cheeahleah/videos/2616886521872059

My issue with this is the fucking flip flops. They're BOTH wearing the stupid flip flops. Look at the ground. It's littered with casings and dry prickly shit. I would never wear flip flops on that terrain.

She's wearing them too...

https://www.facebook.com/cheeahleah/videos/2616886475205397

But at least she's fricken hot. She'd look even hotter in cowboy boots.

That's what you should be wearing on such terrain... boots or something. Not those pansy as flip flops, I hate that shit.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 08-01-2019

Lol.

Why the need to always drink????? almost sad lmao

(07-31-2019, 01:22 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: He's always been a bulkier kinda dude with a tendency toward fatness... I like my men meaty, so for me I don't see a problem with the way he looks RIGHT NOW. Continuing on this path though, he could easily become straight up fat, which doesn't look good on anyone.

I don't mind chunky men but didn't expect Rich to be that way in the mid section is all ...he does work the angles good normally lmao

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 08-01-2019

(08-01-2019, 11:45 AM)Guest Wrote: Why the need to always drink????? almost sad lmao

It’s VERY sad.

I haven’t hit play on the video yet, but I will sometime today to analyze it a little probably.

I really dislike alcohol, and just to SEE people drinking kinda makes me sick.

I can’t stand the smell/taste of the stuff, it’s horrible.

And just to know people are putting that shit in their bodies makes me cringe.

I’d rather people smoke than drink...

Kinda fucked up but true.

He's justifying his drunk videos on the requests from fans; "it's highly requested he said" lmao wtf kind of excuses is this? If the fans ark him to go jump off a bridge, will he???

Oh he started to call his gf a butthead too lmao

What I've noticed so far is that she wants to CHANGE quite a bit about Rich ….that's always a big red flag to me. If she can make him see a few of his bad habits, fine but if you want to change everything you don't like about someone, why are you with that person to begin with? hmmm

she's in the puppy love phase …"everything makes sense when I'm with you!!" how cute lmao ...NOT that's good when you're 16. Hopefully she learns one day. Love is great but it shouldn't blind you!!

(08-01-2019, 05:27 AM)Guest Wrote:

2:40 dude...

They are SOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO drunk in this video.

You shouldn't have to get drunk to have a good time...

When you're with somebody new, you should be spending your time SOBER to get THE MOST accurate read on just who the hell they are, and how it feels when you're together.

5:45 I'm just randomly skipping around in the video.

And somehow I always seem to land on the good shit...

9:40 "I'm teach him PATIENCE" LMAOOO GUUUUURRRRRLLLLLL.

She sounded like 19 when she said that. And Rich's internal reaction was like, "Oh? K." Not taken seriously at all, but at least he didn't take it bad.

9:48 I feel like they're not gonna last long... I don't think he'll keep digging her, if he even REALLY does anyway. I mean this is the first GF he's had in a LONG time (for him) and he's probably just with her to be with someone at this point.

I think she's fine and whatnot, but she's obviously totally naive if she thinks she can 'teach' him or change him... he's older than her first of all, and secondly you ALMOST NEVER teach people anything on PURPOSE. It's usually the hard way through experience that people learn anything from each other in interpersonal relations.

9:55 LOL, I meeean... I think she's funny. She's very cute. 10:10 they already act like a couple who's been together for like 20 years.

14:20 they're drinking all kinds of shit and he acted all turned on when she said she was trying to catch up so she's drinking wine... that's so gross, like his reaction to that and just the fact that he feels that way is a MASSIVVVVEEEE turnoff. It's sad she feels like she has to 'catch up' with his drunkenness. I'd be like sitting back and watching him be an idiot while I'm stone sober and REALLY getting a look at who in the fuck I'm with. When you're not drunk, drunk people seem like idiots. And Rich is kind of an idiot anyway even without being drunk, so drunk Rich... sigh, I dunno. Bleh. Alcohol is just so nasty and it smells so bad. I honestly despise alcohol for all the lives it's ruined.

14:35 man why am I eating and watching this at the same time.

26:30 I think she's pretty hot. I mean... she seems like a fun chick and she's obviously pretty serious if she's gonna chance a move there just to be with the fuckin' guy. She has longterm intentions, but Rich, well who the fuck knows. From what I can tell he's treating her like a skank. But her actions in taking the move to be with him... well, that's just not skanky. RICH is skanky. This chick though... hmmm. I think rather than actually BEING a skank, she just sorta dresses and wears her makeup like one sometimes. I don't think she's a TRUE skank.

55 thumbs up and 40 thumbs down on this video... I don't really get it. That's kind of a lot. Wonder why? Is it just people shuffling through socks and downvoting it, or is that mostly a legit three dozen people who really didn't like the video? And why didn't they like it? Because they're drinking? Admittedly it's pretty gross but... enough to drop a thumbs down on?? Not really.

32:46 those are some sweetass thighs right there...

How about CheetahLeah just gets her own channel and keeps the camera on the waist down while she walks around doing random stuff?

(08-01-2019, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote:

7:40 see, I told you she takes care of herself. LOL @ Rich with his Virgo moon comment... pft, listen bro, I'm a Virgo moon and I've been known to not give a FUCKKK about gettin' ready, lookin' ready, or bein' ready, we're not all the same.

13:44 she seems to really like him and she seems like a pretty good chick... Rich though, meh, he just feels jaded to me. Feels like he's gone through so many chicks that he feels absolutely nothing now, even if they're good or whatever.

The likes/dislikes look back to normal on this vid... so I guess the audience really just can't stand seeing drunkenness take place. People really should think about that... general consensus appears to be that drunk people suck, so think about that next time you pick up the ol' bottle!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 08-02-2019

https://www.facebook.com/rich.lopp/posts/148286562947241

"All my celebrity friends" LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to read this like 4 times to figure out whether it was a joke or he was actually serious.

It's little stuff like this that shows how Rich sees the world, and himself.

*shakes head*

What surprises the shit out of me is that he thinks he needs to get advice from a 'celebrity' about how to deal with his 'fans' coming up to him or whatever.

Uuuhhhh wow...

No wonder they don't get back to him, it's not like they have time to counsel him... why would he feel entitled to that in the first place? Bizarre.

But it's common sense...

Be nice to them like you would anybody else, but have your boundaries. They'll keep on pestering you or following you around or something if you don't make it clear that the meeting is done.

There has to be a sense of finality emitted from your being when the interaction is finished.

Oh wait I forgot! Rich thinks being nice to people in public is annoying and try-hard...

(05-27-2019, 05:51 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

39:57 what if people are just naturally nice fucking people??

LOL Rich you're such a fucking douchebag asshole.

Some people have class and don't go around being rude as fuck.

If I saw you in public I'd probably avoid you like the fucking plague because I know you're a fucking douche...

Don't expect anybody to come up to you just because they recognize you... if you're trying to scare them all away, good fucking work.

He must be sooo great to randomly meet in public...

Facepalm

Somebody with good photoshop skills could have a lot of fun with this thumbnail...

https://i.imgur.com/iXnPunW.png

I just changed the subject title and post icon...

Rich hasn't been the hottest dude tarot reader since we all discovered Jesse Bloomfield anyway.

It should just be renamed to "Douchiest Dude Tarot Reader Ever" but I'm trying not to be biased...

shrug

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 02:45 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/rich.lopp/posts/148286562947241

"All my celebrity friends" LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to read this like 4 times to figure out whether it was a joke or he was actually serious.

It's little stuff like this that shows how Rich sees the world, and himself.

*shakes head*

You know what I LOVE about his post though...

Some lady called 'Carol' leaves a comment on there saying she used to wait tables at a restaurant and still gets recognized by people...

That lady needs a fucking award.

You know why?

Because she just killed like 50 birds with one stone by that comment alone, LMAO.

That's such a mom move right there.

Rich isn't special just because people recognize him every now and then from reading tarot cards on the YouTubes.

Even people who wait tables have to deal with this kinda shit. THEY can give you advice about this. You don't need to bother your "CELEBRITY FRIENDS" to get advice ;)

The whole comment was a massive reality check slap across the face, and the best part is she was just being real, AND nice... it was plainly stated, and simple truth.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-02-2019

I think it’s hilarious the way he always talks about being a celebrity and getting used to fame, etc. Unless you watch tarot on YouTube, you’re not going to have a clue who he is and that’s a real small portion of the population. It’s weird to me that he even considers himself famous. There are so many YouTube tarot readers with way more subscribers that I’ve never once heard even mention being YouTube famous. That is the most unattractive thing about him to me, I think.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-02-2019

Yeah... the whole entire vibe he threw off with that was enough to make me change the title and whatnot.

It's basically an energetic toilet flush.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-02-2019

For sure. He seems to me like that one dude at parties that would get drunk and want to fight people. I didn’t used to look at him that way at all when he first started. He seems way different. I guess he just shows it now because he is “a celebrity”. Lol. Mmkay.