SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-17-2019

4:00 so they relocated to Nevada for the time being...

Niiiiiiice. At least Rich is away from Idaho now!!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-17-2019

Yeah in Laughlin NV which seems an area that Cheetah girl is very familiar with so might be her idea. Probably will be easier to find a job there too but boy they've been spending quite a bit so far. Not too good at planning I guess.

Some people in comments have been pointing out how he never stays at the same spot for very long LMAO but he's too tired to see those.

Gambling temptations, alcohol and what not ...we'll see how it goes!!!

I don't think the moving around a lot is a problem...

I think it's terrible for people to spend so much of their lives in one area.

But the reason Rich has never been able to stay in one place for too long is because he depends on his girlfriends to house him, and he doesn't seem to stay in relationships for that long. Mostly due to poor choice in women... his Maine GF was a great choice and she lasted the longest of any GF we've ever seen him have, so. Quality matters.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-17-2019

Moving once in a while to explore new places in your life is fine; military do it all the time. But to move as often as that dude does? It shows how unstable he is. Does he have any pride? Why wanting others to make you live? I don't get that. I'm not talking about housewives with kids here but ass grown men!!!

He says he makes over 100 000$/ year right?  

lmao ok then

(08-17-2019, 05:34 PM)Guest Wrote: He says he makes over 100 000$/ year right?  

According to his PROJECTIONS...

He hasn't even been reading tarot for a year (okay, it's probably TECHNICALLY been exactly a year around this point)...

And I'd say at the HEIGHT of his popularity, back when he was doing the 100K giveaway for example...

He probably was projected to make $100K a year either based on SocialBlade, which is only ballpark correct IF *ALL* your videos are monetized, and these days with the rate of censorship on YouTube, basically nothing is eligible for monetization, well nothing GOOD anyway LMAO...

Or if his projections weren't based on SocialBlade and were based on his own math as a result of calculating a few months of earnings from his personal readings and any ads/superchats, then those figures are 100% dependent on his popularity at any given moment. ALL work within the online sphere is VERY volatile... here today, gone tomorrow, which is why multiple streams of income (throughout various platforms) is indispensable.

August 29, 2018 is his first public tarot vid, but I think he started reading a few days or maybe a week before that (maybe I'm wrong)... knowing Rich he probably deleted some shit for whatever stupid reason. But yeah, like exactly a year.

Actually nah I think that really was his first public tarot vid. But anyways, damn yo, those were the days right?! All the massive popularity lay ahead of him, all the ladiez throwing themselves at him front right left and center!!!

Gotta take what you get and make the most of it when times are good cuz everything plateaus and eventually goes on the downturn. TBH, as ironic as it is, as frankly painful as downturns can be, they do signal progress. It's all cyclical... things do rise again (unless you die or something).

STAYING on a plateau indefinitely isn't great... that's essentially what is known as "the comfort zone" which ABSOLUTELY DOES nurture you for a time, but then eventually becomes toxic and sorta becomes your enemy. Gotta break out of it eventually, and that usually means a downturn. I guess sometimes the downturn can be skipped but... typically, nah. Contrast is necessary in this reality matrix.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-18-2019

Very true! the big juggernauts of YouTube are even talking about this lately. I don't see many ads on Rich's videos and his second channel is NOT monetized.

From the YouTube analytics, he makes around $2.300/month. His mini readings is separate but from the average calculations: it's about maybe $15.000 he made. Can you believe that shit? LMAO

so anyhoo way far from the $100 000 LOL

I guess HER dad may be financially wealthy to some extend so I'm sure that will help down the road.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-18-2019

Honestly, his readings really used to resonate with me. They never do anymore. They are all basically the same and it seems like he is trying to give the same advice to a bunch of people rather than actually interpreting the cards the way he did before. Like, it’s rushed and cookie cutter. Those two seem happy though, which is awesome. I see it going downhill though when responsibilities happen and life isn’t just a constant vacation.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-18-2019

I can definitely see your point, cuz like I've always said, Rich just sorta reads his own story with the cards. I'm sure he doesn't realize it. And I'm sure he has better more exciting things to do these days, so it's probably hard for him to keep doing the readings TBH. I think he's got a "Devil" card sorta relationship going on with tarot/his channel/business and he really always has.

I think he at least used to be a pretty good reader... I haven't watched any of his actual readings in a REALLY long time. Even if he was subconsciously telling his own story with the cards, it was still valid for a lot of people I'm sure. Only a few of his readings ever resonated with me.

I like his girlfriend, Cheetah chick seems cool... at a certain point I think he's better off starting a life with a nice lady and supplementing his main gig (whatever it ends up being) with YouTube or whatever. He's said many times that being his own boss is pretty challenging, and I think ultimately he may choose something different. But he'll probably always be able to make money on the side with his YouTube audience doing readings or whatever kinda stuff like that.

I like Cheetah because she isn't trying to be a YouTuber or any kinda bullshit like that... she seems more interested in real life thingies, and she's not forcing herself on us in his videos... that's nice. Like REALLY fucking nice. So if she's a keeper, I suggest he keeps her and then either keeps up his YouTube channel, or checks out a real life job and just does YouTube on the side, especially if he gets burnt out on the tarot gig.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-18-2019

I decided to check out one of his recent readings out of curiosity...

He's still a fine reader.

I think that being a guy who is good looking is Rich's bread and butter with this whole YouTube tarot thing. If he was a chick, pft... so many good looking tarot reader chicks out there, it would be a different story. More likely to fade into oblivion in that case.

But as it is, he's got more potential to last longer than other tarot readers will with the oncoming STEEP decline in tarot interest. He'll still see the massive impacts like everyone else, but the audience may hang on a lil longer just because he's a good looking (straight) dude... a rarity in the tarot community.

It all depends on whether or not he gets too burnt out on tarot to continue. It's possible he could, cuz let's face it... even the most fun stuff gets old after a while when you do it day in and day out.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-19-2019

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkMH3IxfTl6qCNHJZTVwsXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZTXpYm-gB4

Kookieangel1 Spg 4 hours ago (edited) 
You live in hotel wow people what to hear ?? whatever  I hope most of you realize this is entertainment . it’s like for most you therapy but if you’re really depressed go spend your money on weekly sessions with a real therapist..    if you understand he is a entertainer don’t take it psychic readings serious great ?? good luck ?

LMAO let's see how long this comment stays up

You can read him pretty good too from your last post about his Aquarius video!!

Now he's already bored LMAO  

And he drops the mini readings (which were already going downhill) and replace them by more expensive personal readings....

So now he has less work to do, less discipline to display, more time to do fun stuff by are they going to live in a hotel forever???

Besides being a YOUTUBER for a year now, his life is about the same as it was a year, 2 years, 3 years ago. Now it's just a different state, a different girl but same whole bullshit LMAO

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-19-2019

Yeah he has some really strange patterns...

Like the whole living in a hotel for extended periods of time, I mean is that normal?

I guess I’ve heard of people staying in hotels for a long time when they’re moving and stuff.

It’s just weird seeing it all play out on the internet because it really puts into perspective how expensive that shit is.

Anytime he’s had to do the hotel thing for a while before moving in with a chick, the relationship never worked out.

Not surprised he dropped the minis, that’s what was frying him the most.

I don't understand why he doesn't announce the end of the mini readings on FB!! I mean a professional business man would after all LMAO

I've noticed that Rich has copied (still does quite often) Tyler's Tarot style and goofiness, it's like he knew it would work for him because of his look but I've seen people commenting on this and he just calls them morons LMAO

We probably won't see much of him now except his weekly readings ...we'll see how it goes!!

(08-19-2019, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote: I don't understand why he doesn't announce the end of the mini readings on FB!! I mean a professional business man would after all LMAO

Yeah and he'll probably get his typical shitty attitude on when people ask about it because he didn't make it clear enough too.

(08-19-2019, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote: We probably won't see much of him now except his weekly readings ...we'll see how it goes!!

It's probably for the best... for everyone involved. With the morning chats he was doing, the mini readings, and the weeklies, pft... burnout much? Screw that!

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - user213 - 08-19-2019

[redacted]

Cuz he's relocating with a new girlfriend...

She left her place in Cali to go move up to where he was in Idaho (barf) to try and find an apartment/job but apparently there was nothing to work with there (big surprise, sarcasm)...

So now they've gone down to Nevada and she's looking for an apartment/job there instead.

But they've been staying in hotels for like 3 weeks at least, and NOT sleazy places either.

That's like $1000 easy.