SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (http://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (http://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-09-2018

Audra was nowhere to be seen in the livestream chat.

I feel like every single reading was just Rich projecting his own situation...

TL;DR, Audra is a toxic person and he's distancing himself and closing off.

That's my psychological assessment of everything he said, even though those readings were supposed to be for other people.

Not a single reading resonated with any of my signs BTW.

Still not convinced they aren't together anymore...

Who knows, maybe they were just whoring around with each other and never had any intention of actually sticking it out.

Which is totally disgusting.

High quality chicks don't want to fuck dudes who go around fucking a bunch of chicks who they essentially wouldn't wanna be.

I guarantee Rich has banged pretty much exclusively trashy women. His Maine GF was probably one of the best he's ever had re: quality.

But then again, we don't know because we never so much as saw or even heard her in his videos... damn, she was a good girlfriend!

I didn't actually watch this video because I've heard him tell this whole story before.

But I just want to take this opportunity to point out, RICH IS STILL FUCKING MARRIED.

Yeah. He's still LEGALLY FUCKING MARRIED to his WIFE who he supposedly hasn't been with for years.

So on top of all the totally unenviable women he's apparently attracted to, he's also not even freed of the legal albatross of a past failed MARRIAGE because he's not even DIVORCED.

Fuck Rich...

Get your shit together mate.

This is fucking stupid.

It's like Rich is intentionally trying to kill all the ladyboners that exist for him out there...

Meanwhile they're the ONLY reason he's risen to any level of popularity whatsoever.

For God's sake Rich, get your shit in order so you can nurture this quality connection you have with the hoards of good looking and sympathetic women who watch your channel.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-11-2018

Just gonna leave this right here...

Okay LOLOLOL you know what fuck it, I gotta say something...

Rich WHERE ARE YOUUU?!?!?!?!?

LOLOL whose HOUSE IS THIS!?!?!?!

Where did you get that GUITAR!?!?!?!?

What are you DOIIIINGGG?!!?!??!?!!

Which one of your MANY WOMEN is this song supposed to be about?!

LOL!!!

Oh Rich...

Popcorn

LOLOLOL.

I Can't

I feel like Audra was just using Rich for sex...

What if she sperm-jacked him?

What if she intentionally impregnated herself?

What if that was her plan all along?!

Oh my God, please. No.

See this is why you just can't have sex with people...

It's just much too dangerous and terrible things can happen.

Could you imagine being forever attached to a regrettable "one night stand" because they got knocked up?

Much less the spiteful nature involved with somebody who would INTENTIONALLY try to sperm-jack you...

I sure hope time proves my overactive imagination wrong ;)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-11-2018

Their offspring would be a little tarot savant. Still in diapers, he'd be clutching a tarot card & babbling animatedly to the cat. At six years of age he'd have his own channel. He'd surpass his daddy long before he hit middle school & he'd easily leave his mama in the dust 'cause she was but a run-of-the-mill tarot reader though some say his daddy was a pistol...

(11-09-2018, 03:31 AM)MO Wrote: Oh my God...

He looks like Stevie...

LilDamned

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5FFzC_Sfuzs/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jp6fUmH3XWU/hqdefault.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA HE FUCKING DOOOOOEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/TGydgC8.png

FUCKING SCREAMING LAUGHING.

Dude.

IS THIS RICH'S FRICKEN DAD!???????????????

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-12-2018

"Rich has arrived in Cleveland, and it appears he's in a grandma or mother type of environment." Audra is very motherly, don'cha think?

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-12-2018

I always get the impression Rich is in a granny environment for some reason.

Same with where he is now... seems like an old lady house.

But wherever Audra and him were when he first got there, I’m still not convinced it wasn’t a grandma house. Why would the two of them have been looking to rent a place if that had been Audra’s house?

I suspect now he’s renting that room he’s in on Lake Eerie. Who knows though... it’s all a big mystery.

Looks like recently he’s chasing after a Dutch songstress... he’ll probably be landing a passport and heading overseas as soon as he gets her on the line!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-12-2018

You're very intuitive, Supreme Webmistress! Perhaps Rich was raised by a grandma or aunt & you're picking up on that vibe.

I missed the Dutch songstress...where did he mention her??

On Facebook...

He's obsessing on her singing abilities (I didn't listen to her video).

I assume he's fantasizing about a duet... gnomesayin'?!

Ohyeah

I'm starting to feel like Rich isn't enjoying reading the tarot as much as he used to...

Not that he doesn't like it at all, but he just doesn't like the pressure of having to do the readings, or perhaps it's just the pressure of having to do so many.

Again, general readings are probably the solution to this.

But on a deeper level I think it's likely Rich feels sort of 'trapped' (8 of Swords style) by the concept that he HAS to read tarot now in order for his channel to prosper and be successful.

I think he's freaking out inside a little bit because he wants this to be his livelihood but at the same time he's feeling the pressure and not really digging it that much.

Poor thing.

Wonder how it'll all turn out for Rich?

What the fuck is the deal with Rich's tattoo sleeve?

Like, what is it?

It looks like branches at the top, but I can't tell detail of it at all below the elbow.

I don't really like tattoos...

I think people should like, not get a lot of them.

It's psychologically damaging to permanently mark your body in a large way like that.

I'd still let him fuck me though.

Even at this point having been with Audra...

She's mean and all but she probably doesn't have AIDS.

2:34 doesn't look like he had those tattoos in this video from Feb. 2018.

So he must have gotten all those tattoos in Maine...

Maybe he fell in love with a tattoo artist and that's who he was referencing in his "We Need To Talk" video.

More on tattoos:

(12-20-2017, 01:12 AM)MO Wrote: Tattoos restrict you to certain timelines.

For example...

If you get a tattoo of Jane's name on your arm, you can basically never exist in any timeline where Jane doesn't exist.

So when Jane dumps you and assfucks your heart, breaks it into 1000 shattered pieces and lights it on fire and then shits on the roasted bits of your heart...

You're trapped in the timelines where Jane existed.

Rather than being able to jump timelines to where the bitch didn't even exist and you were never even together, you're stuck in timelines where Jane and you have a past.

Bad fucking idea.

Apply that logic to anything you might get a tattoo about.

It's restrictive in a whole lot of ways.

Rich has a "type" of chick...

He likes brown haired chicks with darker looking eyes.

Seems like he's into chicks his own age or older.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-13-2018

Re Rich's Maine girlfriend, I don't believe for a second she had somebody else, that this was behind his Tower moment. Rich attempted to cast suspicion in that direction but I believe he was just diverting attention away from himself. Sure, she may have an ex she's still friendly with and may still have feelings for but who of us doesn't? And she may have used them for a sounding board because something was bugging the hell out of her. Things were going south up north there in Maine and had been for some time, and that guy she had let live with her rent-free for over a year now, undoubtedly had something to do with it. For him to pretend he had no idea in hell what was troubling her, give me a break, this guy is super-damn intuitive!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-13-2018

I GUESS he’s intuitive...

shrug

All I’ve really seen him do is channel his own subconscious mind and paint it onto his readings.

I noticed he does that while he was still in Maine...

He’d say shit that hinted at relationship problems, and you could TELL it was his own experiences.

He doesn’t even do it on purpose.

Now I’m not saying that his readings don’t resonate with anyone out there, I’m sure they do.

But as far as being all that intuitive, meh.

You don’t walk into a whack situation like Audra if your intuition is on point or you’re LISTENING to it. JMHO.

And it IS sorta lame that he made that one video saying he thinks it ended because she was interested in someone else, but then later in another video he reveals HE was thinking about and hoping for someone else for God only knows how long.

But I don’t fault him for it that much.

It was obviously local to the area, and it sounds like he’d have left her for whoever this was if he could have. I wonder if he’s over whoever the heck that was yet?? People are so annoying with their stupid love bullshit.