YouTube Tarot Readers Being Covertly Sponsored, Telling Viewers To Play The Lottery
Nodding 
YouTube tarot reading channels are now COMPROMISED, being covertly sponsored by advertisers.

So far, the most common suggestion I've heard them make is to "BUY A LOTTERY TICKET" or "PLAY THE LOTTERY".

Here's my theory about the lottery: http://www.sectual.com/thread-9168.html

I said I would make this topic its own thread if I ever saw any more shenanigans out of these fucks...

Well here it is.

(11-11-2018, 10:02 PM)MO Wrote: About the 'tarot reader community' on YouTube...

They are starting to be compromised by advertisers.

Now unfortunately that's when things reach a "too mainstream" point and it's a jump off point for those of us who KNOW and are privy to the way advertising works online these days (name dropping and the power of suggestion).

The first verified advertiser/scam that I have found these tarot readers name dropping is "University of the People"... one reader even goes so far as to tell people to "type it into Google or their browser" so that they will "remember it" easier. When actually this is so that Google can track how many people are searching these terms, then serve ads and result rankings based on those terms in the future.

"University of the People" is being touted by these readers as "free" but it's actually not free... they get you with hidden fees, such as exam processing fees etc.

But that is just ONE company (and oddly enough not even a 'corporate interest' on its face, very strange) that is starting to drop turds in the 'tarot community' punch bowl...

I assume innumerable others will be on their way.

I just unsubbed 2 people over this even though I really liked them...

So anyone in the 'tarot community' reading this, if you make videos, I strongly encourage you to resist these offers of advertising if they approach you, because you will lose.

I will be listing the channels which have been compromised as I find them...

Scorpio Rising, 29K subs, tells viewers to play lottery:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFzQ_R...eNs92W0Xuw

Archangel Guidance, 96K subs, tells viewers to buy lottery ticket, mentioned University of the People:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qaa7b...zY1Mo2rirg

I can't find the first guy who was touting the University of the People, but if I ever run across his channel again I'll post it.

I don't watch very many readers, so I'm sure there are A LOT more of them out there doing this.

It's pretty sick that these tarot readers would throw in these "suggestions" amidst a message that is supposed to be divine and spiritual... it's very shameful.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
YouTube Tarot Readers Being Covertly Sponsored, Telling Viewers To Play The Lottery - by Mister Obvious - 01-03-2019, 02:24 AM

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.