H dub dead
Dancing Banana 
gay-orgy h w bush is dead. so they say. 

i wonder if mccain really died, or if that was part of a deal he cut.

i think there's gonna be a lot more of these next year.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/01/politics/...index.html
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(12-01-2018, 12:21 AM)genba Wrote: i wonder if mccain really died, or if that was part of a deal he cut.

Interestingly, McCain does not realize he's dead yet.

But he is indeed physically dead.

Who knows what they really do with these peoples' bodies/organs etc.
God made me funky...
Just because they keep your brain alive with a machine doesn't mean you're not dead, just saying.
God made me funky...
These bloodthirsty, selfish elite tards really fuck themselves when their bodies ultimately die because all the BS they do to (futilely) preserve themselves only ramps up the condition of their mental function (not saying they're not crazy or senile at the end like anyone else, but mental function however faulty is still increased) and it delays their separation from the earth plane. It's pretty surprising they don't do it to themselves on purpose... because they have a similar system they use on some of their ritual sacrifices for nefarious reasons. I dunno, they're just kinda dumb and slow.
God made me funky...
(12-01-2018, 12:32 AM)Trix Wrote: I dunno, they're just kinda dumb and slow.

a couple thousand years of cousin fucking from arranged marriages will destroy any bloodline. they learned too late about this. africa and the middle east have yet to learn about this.

i'm also sure the kids in these types of families have been abused from a young age, which thoroughly distorts any perception and alignment with higher frequency harmonics. this gets into my theory that no true global tyranny can ever really form or last that long. a construct created and operated by nasty, nefarious beings will always crumble from within due to their own destructive tendencies. a group of families can work together for centuries, only to inevitably turn on each other in the last inning.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Trump, the 4D prophet declares Dec. 5 a day of mourning, Dooooooom!!!
Nervous

LOL Styxy is such a cutie.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...

God made me funky...
Its kinda sad they are all kicking the bucket before we get to waterboard them in Guantanamo. Imagine a giant livestream of that finally getting the truth after decades of lies
CNN headline now ...."president bush LIES in state"

that about sums up all the presidents , see sometimes they tell the truth on crime news network
Some of the Q followers are saying GHWB chose execution as part of a plea bargain. I wonder what the other choice was.

Here's something else that doesn't make sense about the Q belief system. If the alleged military tribunals won't begin until January, then how were No Name and Bush already secretly executed?
I dunno how seriously Q is to be taken anymore.

The Q 'followers' are starting to look like chickens with their heads cut off.

H. W. was 94 years old...

Fucking guy simply died.
God made me funky...
It is getting harder to swallow. I unsubscribed from several of those channels. I got sick of hearing how the deep state actors will be brought to justice any day now, then nothing happens when the day arrives.

One theory has it that the Q thing is a psyop to make patriots stay passive and wait for the Q team to sort it all out instead of going out and doing something. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Yellow vests get results. Memes, not so much.
(12-04-2018, 04:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Some of the Q followers are saying GHWB chose execution as part of a plea bargain. I wonder what the other choice was.

Here's something else that doesn't make sense about the Q belief system. If the alleged military tribunals won't begin until January, then how were No Name and Bush already secretly executed?

the other option is for the perps to admit their crimes in public, destroying their names and descendant's.

they'd go down early like this after signing the deal and implicating others. they wouldn't want the others tipped off. in theory.

(12-04-2018, 04:54 PM)Guest Wrote: It is getting harder to swallow. I unsubscribed from several of those channels. I got sick of hearing how the deep state actors will be brought to justice any day now, then nothing happens when the day arrives.

One theory has it that the Q thing is a psyop to make patriots stay passive and wait for the Q team to sort it all out instead of going out and doing something. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Yellow vests get results. Memes, not so much.

i'll go one further. the Q thing rallied a lot of people together, who are now waiting for public action. if this action does not come, that group is already pretty organized and will be extremely upset. it'd likely they'd go yellow vest.

what still strikes me as odd about Q is that they were using tripcodes on 4chan. these are pretty easy to crack, particularly after some people repurposed cryptocoin mining software to `mine` vanity tripcodes. i used this myself in '13. someone should have been able to crack the original Q tripcode. someone should be able to crack the new one on 8ch... at least i think the salt used in theirs is also public.  someone really on top of their shit would have known this and seen the vulnerability, however these trips also do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XfpmZxDq0

at the very least, this whole ordeal is pretty interesting.
(12-04-2018, 09:45 PM)genba Wrote: however these trips also do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XfpmZxDq0

Fascinating. And odd that the person who originally noticed the correlation didn't pursue it further.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.