Save the babybatter! Sperm freezing needs to happen NOW, on a wide scale...
Scholar 
Freeze the sperm.

The geniuses of today, take that babybatter and freeze that shit.

I bet it's already being done... but this shit needs to be public.

Buzz Aldrin is still alive, we need his sperm frozen. I bet it still works. 

If there was somebody from history whose sperm I would have loved to inject, it'd be Winston Churchill.

But I digress...

SAVE THE SPERM. SAVE IT.

It needs to be frozen... 

Freeze the sperm of all geniuses alive today. The REAL geniuses who have actually accomplished things, not the total asshole losers who just brag about their IQ and are their own biggest fanclub, nobody wants their dick snot.

I'm talking about genius inventors, scientists, and just all brilliant minds who have tangible things to show for their brilliance.

A LOT of their sperm needs to be frozen. Enough for like... at least 20,000 women to get shot up with.

I WANT to have the babies of 10 geniuses.

Right now...

Let's do this.

Contact me.

If there's a secret program, let me in on it...

It's either aliens, or geniuses. I want it.

Put it in me.

http://www.sectual.com/contact.php
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
The selection of women who get to have the babies should NOT be exclusive either.

No no no.

Only the SPERM should be exclusive.

EVERYBODY and their sister should be given the sperm of geniuses.

ALL women (who are healthy) deserve to have some of that.

We want to overpopulate with the babies of geniuses.
God made me funky...
Stefan Molyneux's sperm needs to be frozen.

I want one of his babies.
God made me funky...
HOW FUCKING COOL WOULD IT BE TO BE INSEMINATED WITH THE SPERM OF SOME GENIUS WHO'S BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 300 YEARS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!
God made me funky...
WANT. WANT WANT. WANT. WANT.
God made me funky...
I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA!!! I DESERVE THIS!!!
God made me funky...
I also think the sperm of select genetically exceptional men should be frozen too... so okay, maybe they're not a genius, but at least they're not stupid and they're ABSURDLY good looking.

I would have a vanity baby... like, the baby from a dude who wasn't necessarily a genius but was ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.

I'll sacrifice one of my 10 genius baby slots for one vanity baby.
God made me funky...
PLEASE.
God made me funky...
I think there should be a 20 year period where sperm from the genius stock is shot into every willing woman. Mass genius sperm expenditure.
God made me funky...
Yep.

It only makes sense.

There aren't enough geniuses to go around to every woman who wants one...

And not everyone actually wants to be in a relationship with a genius, it's probably pretty annoying.

There's a solution, and this is it.

There should be a comprehensive educational profile for every genius who's sperm is stored too. That way the profile can be distributed and instead of watching stupid cartoons, the offspring of geniuses can learn about daddy from videos and writings and photos.

Like take Stefan Molyneux for example, the guy is a PERFECT candidate for the genius sperm bank. He's got SO MANY VIDEOS that his offspring all over the world could watch to learn about him and learn how to THINK. That's one of the primary reasons I would LOOOVE to have Stefan's baby. You could just raise them on the videos and literature and that'd be good enough, right?!

Right!?

And when the genius sperm bank gets REALLY advanced along with super technology, the geniuses could even do livestreams to hang out with their genius babies all across the world, like virtual fathering. Be like, "Hello my children. I'm so proud of you all. You're going to be geniuses just like me!" etc.

Right?!

Right!?
God made me funky...
This is probably my greatest dream...

Sex with aliens/interstellar comms being a close second.

But I think this is even better.
God made me funky...
I think they should send BASICALLY EVERYONE to Mars (LOL and that's pretty funny knowing what I think about life on other planets/in space being unsustainable)...

EXCEPT for the geniuses (and really really good looking people) whose sperm are in the bank, and the women who want to have their babies.

And the world should be repopulated with ONLY the babies of the geniuses (and really really good looking people).

The geniuses could do world tours and talk to the masses of their babies in arenas. They could do mass meet and greets. They could broadcast to them on the internet.

All the TV would just be about all the geniuses so the babies and kids could learn about their genius dads and how to be smart too. Kinda like the NASA channel, only about the genius sperm donors.

I know the elite wanna do this the other way around... they want to leave all the masses behind on earth and then go populate Mars with genius babies. Unfortunately they're pure and total fucking idiots for wanting to do that because it would be a waste of genius sperm and babies once the infrastructure on Mars fails and literally everyone who went there dies (inevitable).

It's stupid to try and "escape" earth. Set up DEEP underground dwellings so we can survive on our own fucking planet where it's ACTUALLY possible. Do it here on earth... populate the earth with the children of geniuses (and really really good looking people).
God made me funky...
Geniuses probably shouldn't have any say in which chicks get to have their babies either...

You wouldn't deny a moderately intelligent starving but otherwise healthy woman some food just because she's ugly, right?

Then why deny her your genius babychild?

Then again I'm sure there would be SOMEBODY among the geniuses (and really really good looking people) who would want even ugly chicks to have their babies.

I don't envision this as a "you're not good enough or hot enough to have my genius baby" type of world... I see it as a place where even ugly chicks get to have genius babies, it's a free and open place where ANY woman who is healthy and wants the babychild of a genius can have one.
God made me funky...
Put Paul Craig Roberts in the sperm bank!!!

Harvest that sperm while there's still time!!!

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/wp-conte...oberts.jpg
God made me funky...
(03-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Trix Wrote: This is probably my greatest dream...

Sex with aliens/interstellar comms being a close second.

But I think this is even better.

this thread amuses me.
(03-11-2017, 02:34 PM)Trix Wrote: EXCEPT for the geniuses (and really really good looking people) whose sperm are in the bank, and the women who want to have their babies.

I committed one of my absolute most hated faux pas in this post...

I said "Woman" (singular) instead of "Women" (plural).

It was a Freudian slip...

I want all the genius (and really really good looking people) sperm for myself.
God made me funky...
Dude if I had sperm, I would get it frozen so hard.
God made me funky...
http://www.hfea.gov.uk/74.html

Whoa they really need to step up their sperm freezing capabilities...

Max storage of 55 years? Come on. We need to be able to store it for hundreds of years.
God made me funky...
Those conception rates are pretty shit too...

We're gonna need like...

So much sperm from every donor.
God made me funky...
I'm almost starting to get mildly discouraged that it isn't humanly possible for 1 person to be able to donate enough sperm to impregnate thousands of women.

Maybe something needs to be developed to make the sperm 'go further'... almost like a fuel additive or something.

I don't want to get all unnatural with this though... not that the concept of freezing sperm and insemination isn't unnatural enough. I just want to maintain the sanctity of the sperm.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.