BuzzFeed, Vice, Vox, Mic Among Sites Joining All Of Social Media Circling The Drain
Wave 
LOL...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/12/...gid-winter

Byebye
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Vice only seems to be interested in the various ways that bottom-feeders can get their four-twenty on, lately.
"Duuuuuuerp, let's schmoke this budd outta tailpipe!!" **lays down behind running car**
Vice started out okay...

But as soon as the SJW cancer takes hold...

Well, I will say this...

Infecting anything with SJW is the fastest way to kill it.
God made me funky...
I know that's right!
i made a detailed thread about vice back on the old forum. i don't think i had any of it saved locally. IIRC they were a rockefeller outfit. they were made to be left leaning spin artists from the start.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Yeah they definitely were owned from the start, their mode of operations was to start out kinda okay, get some devoted followers, and then turn right around and mindfuck whoever they could.

I doubt it really worked on that many people... most of their original following broke away in disgust when they started going all SJW whackadoodle.

But yeah, start 'em off innocent, get inquiring minds to follow, then turn around and pull the ol' switch-a-roo... it's the same method they use with those mind controlled Disney popstars who start out all nice and then turn into total hoes, taking an entire generation of impressionable young minds and bodies down the gutter with them.
God made me funky...
I liked them before they were called Vice. They did a lot of skateboarding stuff, like catching up with the older pros. That shit was killer.
Even if they don't start out owned by "them", they almost always sell out.
God made me funky...
"They" can't stand the people who can't be bought.
God made me funky...
Usually those that can't be bought get a free burial.
Yeah, but it's worth it to die rather than to sell out.
God made me funky...
Agreed.
On a related note, Frank is interviewing Bill Ottman, founder of Minds, right now.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.