Seeing a lot of videos about autistic women in my recommendations lately
Eyeroll 
Is this the latest feminist vagina-worship fad or something?
Oh my God, so am I.

And I would NEVER search that shit out. I HAAATE the ENTIRETY of these BS labels the big pharma/psych industry has put on people (to sell drugs and to make people feel like 'damaged goods')...

It's VERY annoying.

I checked out one of the videos I saw in the feed just for the purpose of making fun of it, I was even going to make a thread making fun of it, but it was just such pure and total cancer I decided against it...

In the comments section I saw people saying things like, "My dad wasn't diagnosed with autism until he was 50!" and shit like that...

I'm thinking "Well ya don't say!" because it's ALL TOTALLY FABRICATED.

ADD/ADHD, autism, etc. are LABELS which have been PUT ON NORMAL BEHAVIORS.

Yeah, I'm sorry, they're all NORMAL BEHAVIORS.

Some humans ACT FUCKING WEIRD.

Some of them ACT EXCITED.

Reminds me of the 'cataplexy' conspiracy from several years ago...

There's a thread I need to make.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
There was one old video by an autistic woman that I actually enjoyed. This hot as fuck chick in a bikini smeared peanut butter all over herself and did a weird dance on the balcony. Hump
God bless autism!!!

(I jest.)

See that is totally normal behavior though.
God made me funky...
That is something any normal, healthy, horny young lady with a good sense of humor and an active imagination would do.
God made me funky...
(12-05-2018, 09:49 PM)Trix Wrote: That is something any normal, healthy, horny young lady with a good sense of humor and an active imagination would do.

Looking forward to your peanut butter video. Be sure to give us a good long look at dat ass! Banana
Here it is! Banana

(12-05-2018, 09:47 PM)Guest Wrote: There was one old video by an autistic woman that I actually enjoyed. This hot as fuck chick in a bikini smeared peanut butter all over herself and did a weird dance on the balcony. Hump

A dog involved at some point ?
sigh. Horny Young Lady with good sense of humor and imagination being used for what? now? sounds like some healthy normal sexy stuff going on
(12-05-2018, 09:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Here it is! Banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ

Looks like a thot trying to capitalize on the 'autistic girl' trend to me...

;)
God made me funky...
(12-05-2018, 10:17 PM)Trix Wrote: Looks like a thot trying to capitalize on the 'autistic girl' trend to me...

;)

Perhaps, but she made the video a long time before the "THOT" meme came along. Her channel is long gone now. This is a re-upload.
(12-05-2018, 10:28 PM)Guest Wrote: Perhaps, but she made the video a long time before the "THOT" meme came along.

Like that matters.
God made me funky...
(12-05-2018, 09:43 PM)Trix Wrote: Reminds me of the 'cataplexy' conspiracy from several years ago...

There's a thread I need to make.

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10426.html

Book
God made me funky...
(12-05-2018, 10:33 PM)Trix Wrote: Like that matters.

But the autistic women fad came along ever later. Did she foresee that being an autistic THOT and smearing yourself with peanut butter would be a badge of honor someday?
Listen she was a pioneer in this shit bro, have some respect okay.
God made me funky...
(12-05-2018, 10:58 PM)Trix Wrote: Listen she was a pioneer in this shit bro, have some respect okay.

Oh, I totally respect THOTs.

nod
(12-05-2018, 09:35 PM)Guest Wrote: Is this the latest feminist vagina-worship fad or something?
shit man i think you've been targeted, same thing happened to me,
then i just binge watched all the recommended videos on autism i could watch
amethyst is a sweetheart damn she's change lately...also i did not know autism was used as an insult like retard is until relatively recently
(12-05-2018, 09:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Here it is! Banana

she's cute but i think she's acting 
get her a batman bikini!!!
(12-06-2018, 03:24 AM)Guest Wrote: shit man i think you've been targeted, same thing happened to me,
then i just binge watched all the recommended videos on autism i could watch
amethyst is a sweetheart damn she's change lately...also i did not know autism was used as an insult like retard is until relatively recently

"Aspie" and "Assburgers" are thrown around as insults a lot on message boards. It's hard to resist, as so many NPCs are incredibly dense, humorless, and literalistic. Sometimes I think we've created an entire generation of Mr. Spocks.
(12-05-2018, 10:03 PM)Jango Wrote: A dog involved at some point ?

She told her dog he could lick her. He didn't seem inclined though.

At one point she says, "I wonder who would want to do me?" Every hand in the comments section shot up. lol

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.