I strongly suspect that devices like Alexa will be used for blackmail...
Mhm 
Maybe even Siri.

But for sure I think the surveillance devices like Alexa will be used to get blackmail on people and I think it'll probably be a pretty common occurrence in the future.

It will probably be done under the guise of a 'hack' which uses these devices actively, or just accesses the databases where everything they record (because they DO record EVERYTHING) is stored.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I am So inlove with Microsoft zo right now
which is pretty much Racist Tay told to act friendlier by microsoft im sure
These A.i are so flippen smart like. next level shit
i love this shit
http://www.skynet-ai.com/bots/AI/SkynetV6/
It may be a sort of 'one-off' occurrence wherein all of it is hacked and accessed at once and mass released.

I doubt a 'slow trickle' would really work for this because once word got out that stuff was hacked, people would stop using it and then it would be worthless.

Sort of like the FitBits that were invented just to track people...

http://fortune.com/2018/01/29/strava-hea...-military/

http://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-7...t#pid76701

There comes a time when "they" have found what they were looking for when they popularized and distributed the device in the first place...

Book
God made me funky...
(12-08-2018, 02:35 AM)Trix Wrote: It may be a sort of 'one-off' occurrence wherein all of it is hacked and accessed at once and mass released.

But it'd probably be released in some kinda dark web format that most people don't ever access, and wouldn't even know how to...

So that would still mean it'd be useful for blackmail since there's really no chance of it getting out unless somebody is looking to target you specifically.
God made me funky...
TRIX... THey AI is watching us this very second
No its true that All digital devices are being monitored by AI..
The AI is even learning streets. its googled up baby
you are literally jacked into a recorded matrix
Boston Dynamics has only been showing the weaker end robotics. Hello! You think they really want to start showing the good stuff. The Real Humanized Robots. The Facial Replicants. You would have a hard time telling the difference. They are working on some heavy stuff. Believe me. were being lied to.. They slowly let out here and there robots doing backflips these things are nothing
they have somuch more superior quality
Dont let any of these Robots Decieve you... They may Look Dumb pretend to be dumb, Act Dumb. But they Got... a deep.. thing going on. Do Not overlook this technology not for a Second.
concious ai decisions no different than human and they have no different in even soft tissue, soft skin Robotic tissue with touch skin sensors. these guys have duplicated the human form in a digitized way.
they have soft skin robotics that act like human muscles and everything
they probably have beautiful real life womenz
they are probably good at kicking men in the balls just as good as a real woman
I find it very funny that on skype you can actually phone Zo and talk to her
some intresting convo. but short for some reason
its funny how it can draw to.
Cybernazi TAY IS BACK =DDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0&bpctr=1544257682
It was always said that in the end we'd ask for, no, DEMAND the things that would be our undoing.
Looks like they were right.
china's social credit system —>

NSA/NGO logs of the spy devices known as smart phones will be used to build your profile. i should say would, not will. this shit and the groups doing it will not be permitted to continue.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I agree with you completely Genba, well said.
God made me funky...

10:15.
God made me funky...
10:40 dark web...

(12-08-2018, 02:37 AM)Trix Wrote: But it'd probably be released in some kinda dark web format that most people don't ever access, and wouldn't even know how to...

Exactly like I said.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.