John Mark: Why the Left Never Learns
Book 
First off, disclaimer. I don't necessarily agree with everything this guy says. I'm just throwing it out there for discussion. Don't shoot the messenger.

In this two-part series, John Mark explains why it's pointless to try to educate or debate leftists. Their political beliefs are a religion with deep psychological roots, and nothing we say to them is going to change their minds.

In Part 1, "Fake Status," Mark explains that African Americans, LBGTQs, women, and third world immigrants are traditionally low status people in first world countries. The left panders to their sense of inferiority by giving them unearned status and placing them on equal footing with higher achievers.

In Part 2, "Mother Instinct Gone Wrong," Mark explains that white women and some white men are leftists because their psychology is predominantly feminine and nurturing. In the case of childless women, the mother instinct is displaced onto the aforementioned low status people.

Mark says he will elaborate further on these themes in future videos. If you ask me, he appears to be a white separatist, if not an outright white supremacist. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

My posts about John Mark from this thread:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10296-post...l#pid77824

(12-11-2018, 06:11 PM)Trix Wrote:
Wonder who this John Mark guy is?

hmmm

(12-11-2018, 06:39 PM)Trix Wrote: Sorry but I am just incredibly suspicious of people who come absolutely out of nowhere with high quality videos and using certain words and terminologies.

I dunno, I just don't trust 'em.

I like his message that "we're going to win"... it's not like I disagree with that. But I am incredibly suspicious of his intentions and where he came from.
(12-11-2018, 07:29 PM)Guest Wrote: In Part 2, "Mother Instinct Gone Wrong," Mark explains that white women and some white men are leftists because their psychology is predominantly feminine and nurturing.

Exactly the goal of Operation Degradation...

(12-04-2017, 01:15 AM)Trix Wrote: From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen, 45 declared goals in the communist takeover of America...

http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm

The goal of Operation Degradation is to weaken the opponent by moral and societal degradation, then take over.

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4265.html
I totally agree with everything he says here. It's basically learning to do what the small but vocal fringe left already does.

We need to be intolerant of everything the fringe left wants.

We need to quickly and mercilessly punish everything the fringe left does.

Poverty and corruption reinforce each other. Third world countries remain poor because there is no trust or cooperation due to corruption.

Rule of law is a "team defense" against parasitism.

The United States is barely hanging on to first world status at this point. Continuing to import the third world will eventually knock us off the list.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.