PayPal Deplatforms SubscribeStar, Sam Harris Deplatforms Patreon
Book 

https://www.businessinsider.com/sam-harr...es-2018-12
Related:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10160-post...l#pid78327

(12-17-2018, 09:51 AM)Guest Wrote: The irony of tech giants deplatforming top Internet personalities is that they'll have less money to pay their SJW thought police to censor the Internet. It's ultimately self-defeating.

Sam Harris officially turns me on...

Anybody who is going to delete their shit, and walk away from a bunch of money on principle is my kinda motherfucker.
He didn't need to delete his shit in order to leave Patreon. Just switch to SubscribeStar or find another way to fund his work.
Yeah but he did it because of that FUCKING FIRE inside that says FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, MUAWAHAHAHAHA, I'M DELETING THE WHOLE FUCKING THING AND YOU CAN CHOKE ON MY FUCKING DICK, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Must be an Aries thing... ;)

4:14 so true.
I subscribed to PewDiePie today even though I don't give a rat's ass about his goofy shit. Because fuck the left.
I've been subbed on and off to Pewds for years.

He's good looking.

Pewds holds a lot of power...

Wonder what'll happen.
(12-17-2018, 05:45 PM)Trix Wrote: Wonder what'll happen.

His millions of fans will follow him to whatever platform he moves to, and the old platform will eat shit and die.
He should invent his own platform.

Branded properly of course.
https://mobile.twitter.com/nickmon1112/s...12/photo/1

There should be no protected classes... period.

I’d never use a commie shithole site like that.

I’d rather be totally alone on my own fucking site.
Damn, now they're fucking with Naomi Wu. What the actual fuck? Are they jealous of her fake tits or something?

It’s starting to look like they’ve absolutely lost their fucking minds.
Like what problem could they possibly have with her??
Paypal sucks....In the early days I was told to keep only small amounts of money in their coffers as they could and would just shut your account and take all you have stating they believed the account was being used for nefarious purposes.... Used to run an ecom site and they were consumer driven... people would buy and then dispute...I could show them all tracking but still they would find in favour of the buyer.... then it just seemed to become a scam that got known.... I just shut up shop and left a debt with them... I do feel sorry for the genuine customers who lost money during the time shut down but the dickheads gave me no choice.... and I couldn't be bothered using other options as at the time paypal was it for the most part...

Can't stand them... and there is stuff all you can do to them unless you have a power backer..
The bizarre thing about it is, Patreon's "trust and safety" manager is a banker. Even if she has zero people skills, the dumbass ought to recognize that she's running the company into the ground by driving away all of the customers. These shrieking leftists are a very small (6%) part of the population who don't have any money. They're catering to these assholes instead of paying customers. It's almost as if they're deliberately trying to sink Patreon.
I've never kept a balance with PayPal. They only charge my debit card when I buy something. The debit card they have on file doesn't work anymore because I lost it and got a replacement.
(12-18-2018, 09:43 AM)Guest Wrote:

1:10 Styx has student loans... yeesh. That's awful.

There's no way he won't be totally successful with making income online since he has such a big following.

But it's always too bad to hear that people have student loans.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.