I want to OD on coffee
I just want to take a coffee colonic and keep the can full of coffee until I get so high that I start seeing stars. Is this possible? I might inhale some red bull too.
Leave those "energy" drinks alone. You literally will OD and die from drinking too much of that crap. The ingredients that allegedly give you energy don't. You're better off drinking coffee and orange juice.
Coffee 
Definitely no energy drinks!

But I hear you on the coffee...

I was literally brewing a cup as I read this, ROFLROFL!!!
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
As you guys know, I love instant coffee.

About a month back, tragically, I found out that instant has 300% the levels of acrylamide that regular coffee has.

So it's literally deadly.

I haven't stopped drinking it yet though.

I plan on it...

There are a few particular details on why I don't.

Basically I need one of those mini coffee pots.

But I just haven't gotten one yet.

I used to have one (I think) but I don't remember why I got rid of it...

Or if I ever even actually had it.

Sad Nana

MOAR COFFEE.
God made me funky...
I'm drinking instant coffee right now too. I have to admit it's gotten somewhat better over the years.

My mini coffee maker is in the storage room with everything else. I'd be using it if it was here.
Seriously, I do not want to OD on caffeine, lol. I have one cup and that's enough for me. I get jittery if I have more.

Trix, you need to try using a French press and grinding your own coffee. It's the best! I used to hand grind mine before my grinder broke, now I use the single serve attachment on my Ninja.

I loved hand grinding mine - the whole process seems organic and rewarding.
The smell of coffee is in the top 3 greatest smells...

Coffee. Bacon. That sweet cinnamony smell that happens in the spring/summer/fall around mossy foresty areas.
God made me funky...
I used to grind mine with a cheap electric grinder, but it produced wildly varying grain sizes. I went back to using factory ground.

The main thing is, when I'm bleary-eyed and stumbling around first thing in the morning, I want that coffee made ASAP with as little effort as possible. The less klutzing around I have to do, the better.
ThumbsUp 
(12-18-2018, 06:31 PM)Guest Wrote: The main thing is, when I'm bleary-eyed and stumbling around first thing in the morning, I want that coffee made ASAP with as little effort as possible.

Chuckle
God made me funky...
(12-18-2018, 06:31 PM)Guest Wrote: I used to grind mine with a cheap electric grinder, but it produced wildly varying grain sizes. I went back to using factory ground.

The main thing is, when I'm bleary-eyed and stumbling around first thing in the morning, I want that coffee made ASAP with as little effort as possible. The less klutzing around I have to do, the better.

Yeah, I had that with a grinder I bought too. There would be powered coffee mixed in with the grains.

A french press requires larger grains than ground coffee has. My hand grinder was great once I got the size set.
(12-18-2018, 06:29 PM)Trix Wrote: The smell of coffee is in the top 3 greatest smells...

Coffee. Bacon. That sweet cinnamony smell that happens in the spring/summer/fall around mossy foresty areas.

Totally! 

Pancakes and hot maple syrup too! YUMMM!
m&m's fill your belly followed by coffee enima...that might be a good experiment please document it for mankind.
I cant get off the acrylamide just too yummy. Trix says its bad , she been wrong before.
(12-18-2018, 06:51 PM)GG Wrote: Yeah, I had that with a grinder I bought too. There would be powered coffee mixed in with the grains.

A french press requires larger grains than ground coffee has. My hand grinder was great once I got the size set.

Mine usually had a lot of larger grains in it that would probably be about right for a French press. Unfortunately, you'd have to separate the large grains from the normal grounds. lol

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.