Mr. Reagan: YouTube's Super Sexy Straight White Christian Man
Drool 

This guy is totally hot.

Super sexy.

"Straight White Christian Man Volume 1: A Book of Short Stories"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1717954758

Where'd he come from though?

hmmm
So apparently his name is Chris Kohls and he's one of them thar hollywood wannabes...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5551446/

Except that it seems like shit never went anywhere for him in the decaying 'old guard' paradigm, so he decided to step into the future instead (the internet) and join the land of the living.

Makes me 100% suspicious of him, but it doesn't make him any less fuckable.

LOL
Oh my damn, I like this guy.

He's gonna be big.
Still very suspicious though.

FUCK he's sexy.

Oh my God.
Guy’s channel is like 6 months old yet he’s already got mad views and subs. And he’s an actor.

Fake shit.

YouTube is now TV 2.0 and that is truly disgusting.

The guy is probably an agent.

Eventually YouTube will be cleansed of all REAL people and there will be nothing but these fake fucks left.

I’d still let him fuck me though.
I wonder if he can even talk without a script?

5:06 why isn't this fucking guy naked? I think that would be useful.
LOL, this guy's a Christian and my name is Bob Dylan.
The question is...

Why is his actor ass playing the "Christian role"?
He's so sexy though... I want it bad.
Most of the time he speaks (delivery style) like a male Lauren Southern though...

The only not hot thing he does.
I think I said the same thing about Tim Pool...

Only Tim has a worse case of "Lauren Southern Syndrome"...

Probably cuz he fucked her.

6:00 BAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my God this guy is soooooooooo fucking HOT.

ROFLMAO AND THEN HE TURNS TO HIS GIRLFRIEND TO ASK IF SHE REMEMBERS THE SONG AND HE GOES, "SHE WOULDN'T REMEMBER IT, SHE'S RUSSIAN." ROFLROFLROFLMAOLOL.
LOL this ridiculously sexy prick is dating somebody who probably doesn't even speak english, ROFLMAOLOL.

One of those big tittied LA women, model wannabes... I bet she's hot as fuck though!!!

His next video is gonna be about Alexandria Occasional-Cortex, ROFLROFLMAO THIS OUGHTA BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Here's his Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ckohls

Check it out, the guy is OBSESSED with being in hollywood and being on TV and all that stupid shit.

Like WHYYY are these people sooo obsessed with being on TV??

TV is fucking dead. LMFAO! The INTERNET is the ACTUAL FUTURE, people, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

It's embarrassing at this point.

Apparently he fancies himself a writer/director or something...

He's made some nice pro looking 'test episodes' of some show he wrote that he desperately wants to get on TV.

"Pitching" a "series" to "TV".

LMFAOOO.

IT'S TWENTY FUCKING NINETEEN.

IT'S CALLED THE INTERNET.

IT'S CALLED YOUTUBE.

My God...

I cannot imagine being SOOO obsessed with hollywood.

The whole thing is fucking archaic.

Imagine how much success he could have and what a pioneer of the new way he could be if he focused all his efforts on the internet PURPOSELY and GLADLY instead of being forced into it because hollywood is an inner circle of geriatric elitist pricks (which he apparently doesn't seem to understand, LMAO) who won't let him in the club.

Again...

Anybody who is still looking to get into "hollywood"...

If you're under the age of 30, my God, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

The INTERNET is the NEW HOLLYWOOD.

Only it will be leagues more legendary than hollywood ever even dreamed of being.
Hell, it already has been.
https://www.facebook.com/ckohls/posts/10104166688160427

I feel sorry for this dude because it's like he doesn't understand his girlfriend is making fun of him.

I dunno, maybe he realizes it and he just puts up with it because he thinks since she's Russian, it just magically makes her better than all other women...

Like she can make fun and be low key abusive because she does his laundry every now and then (LOL) and cooks sometimes even though she "hates it".

It's his own fault for refusing to date anyone who isn't a supermodel... that's just what he gets.

It's totally standard to do your man's laundry, cook for him, and take care of him in all the other traditional ways. He just thinks it's a rarity because he won't date anyone who isn't a hollywood wannabe/aspiring model/actress or whatever kinda superficial shit like that.

He's hitting on 40, yet he's still too young to know better, apparently... maybe when he's 50 he'll finally get a clue. Then he'll be datable.
(01-10-2019, 06:36 PM)Trix Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/ckohls/posts/10104166688160427

I feel sorry for this dude because it's like he doesn't understand his girlfriend is making fun of him.

Seriously...

You don't say something like that (as a joke) unless it's a thought you ACTUALLY had.

It's basic psychology.

Surely he understands that...

shrug
(01-10-2019, 06:36 PM)Trix Wrote: It's his own fault for refusing to date anyone who isn't a supermodel... that's just what he gets.

This is why I loathe superficial people and I don't take them seriously...

You can't be all that smart if you only associate with vain people who only care about how they look and how high they can climb the social status ladder, and then you bitch about them later when they turn out to be a disappointment (OMG shocker).

Some people are just really good at talking... but when it comes to actual intelligence, they leave so much to be desired.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.