A glitch in the system
Eyeroll 
So my next door neighbor is buying his house from some outfit or another. His paycheck clears the bank on Saturday, and they knew he'd be bringing them his payment then.

Nevertheless, he somehow got flagged as being in arrears on his payment, and they sent over a cop and some workers to move all of his shit out onto the front lawn today. He called the office, and they admitted their system made a mistake, but they didn't move his shit back in.

Facepalm
LMAO that's terrible.

Sad Nana
They can never do anything that fast unless they're doing the wrong thing.
(12-20-2018, 04:18 PM)Trix Wrote: They can never do anything that fast unless they're doing the wrong thing.

Memorable quote right there. ThumbsUp
Sounds kinda sketchy ...yer neighbor is most likely not being totally honest. You go back and get more info and press him dont go easy on him
LOL
LMAO!

I'm not gonna go over there and call him a liar and grill him under the light. I don't even know the dude.

Moreover, I don't care about his personal business. Just wondered why all of his shit was on the lawn.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.