Penning the sheep
Popcorn 
Its not to keep out the mexicans. Every goyim born in america thus forth are liable and must pay the massive debt owed to the federal reserve and world bankers. There is no running away from your master.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du-SEdLX4AEZ...name=small]
THE BARBED WIRE IS FACING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i remember hearing about theories like this. then i thought about it. walls work against people arriving on foot with no supplies. americans attempting to leave would not be doing so on foot with no supplies. they'd have guns, tools, and probably some damn explosives. they're pretty easy to make from off the shelf chemicals. illegals wouldn't be showing up with bobcats or bulldozers, but americans sure could.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I had considered this theory too.

Problem is, they'd have to build a wall on the Canadian border too. American fugitives would blend better in Canada than in ethnically homogenous Latin America.

And they'd have to patrol thousands of miles of shoreline. They can't even keep a small flotilla of Cuban refugees out of Florida, and they know roughly where they'll be landing. If Americans started pouring out of isolated stretches of the east, west, and gulf coasts, there's no way they'd catch them all.
the main premise of the whole walling americans in is that we'd just try to leave. lulz. we bought more guns than the rest of the world combined. we don't leave. we refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

we've been in this state of `it's too late [/ineffective] to vote the bastards out, but too soon to just shoot em.` the gypsies are well aware of this, that's why they've staged all these school shootings and tried to pass more violations of the second amendment.

straight up, i've had nothing to live for aside from discovering and sharing truth and wisdom. they've been trying to take that away from people. i'll be glad to trade my life to set things right, when the time comes.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Yep. Being surrounded by a shitload of gun-toting libertarians arguably makes the USA the safest place in the world to be as far as ensuring your natural rights.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.