Ladies, if you're gonna falsely accuse a dude...
... don't get caught on security camera manufacturing the evidence.

The Moar You Know

Facepalm
That's what he gets for marrying somebody just for their looks and perceived sexual value.

I don't feel sorry for him.
That elevator footage is monumentally embarrassing.
(12-22-2018, 02:28 AM)Trix Wrote: That's what he gets

Are you fucking kidding me right now? A guy deserves to have his life ruined because he prefers attractive women?

That's exactly the kind of thing feminist brainwashed women and soy boys say when they're laughing at male victims of domestic abuse.

Yeah, he should've married a pig. They're all pigs on the inside anyway.
LOL...

She's clearly a total whore, you can tell literally just by looking at her.

And that weird bar trawling hobag dance she was doing, LMFAO!

Man marries a totally psycho slut and then is all surprised and it's world news when she does something crazy and fucks him over...

OMG, shocking, everybody, be shocked.

LOL, no.

Two stupid, superficial people ruined each other's lives...

Semi-temporarily.

LOL, it happens all the time.
(12-22-2018, 02:35 AM)Guest Wrote: They're all pigs on the inside anyway.

Takes one to know one, slutboy!
LOLOL.
Stay single, Trix. lol

Goodnight!
Thank you...

Night sweetie!!!
there needs to be serious consequences for lying to the police and attempting to abuse them for your own personal goals.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(12-22-2018, 01:25 PM)genba Wrote: there needs to be serious consequences for lying to the police and attempting to abuse them for your own personal goals.

Not just for abusing them for your own gain, but for deliberately trying to harm other people. How can people even call themselves decent human beings when they applaud that kind of behavior? It's even worse than violating a person's free speech or getting them deplatformed.
One of my favorite things about this site is watching guests come at Trix on her turf. It's like watching an unarmed naked person trying to take on a bear in its own cave.
(12-22-2018, 05:34 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: One of my favorite things about this site is watching guests come at Trix on her turf. It's like watching an unarmed naked person trying to take on a bear in its own cave.

Most people agree that deliberately harming other people is wrong regardless of how Trix chooses to respond, trollio.
I dunno...

Does it still count if the two people hurting each other are total fucking morons?

I feel like it doesn't...

Banana
Morons especially should be treated humanely, as they can't help their unfortunate condition. Rather like animals and small children.
True dat.
She looks like she aint being fucked hard enough. Bitches need to be so dizzy and satisfied after the fuck that they accidentely walk into glass doors.
leave kitty alone! shrug

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.