I don’t even consider “sites” that only work on mobile apps to be “the internet”
Flipoff2 
These apps with corresponding websites that are basically just placeholders for their brand name...

The ones with useless websites that offer nothing but links so you can download the app on a mobile device...

THEY’RE FUCKING TRASH MADE FOR TOTAL RETARDS.

It’s not “THE INTERNET”...

It’s mobile-only fucking SCOURGE.

People who only use mobile devices are fucking idiots.

They need to separate off from the ACTUAL internet...

And at the very least it needs to be made known and clear that these moronic, vapid, absolute banal dogshit apps ARE NOT THE FUCKING INTERNET.

They’re DISEASE. They’re BRAIN. FUCKING. ROT. They’re absolute fucking GARBAGE. And they are NOT THE INTERNET.
If the site only has a mobile app download link, it's basically separated from the actual Internet already. Good riddance!
Dude I fucking despise the wide use of mobile devices.

The most useless breed of humans are the ones with their hand and face glued to a fucking mobile device.

I don’t want those people on the real internet.

Make a separate retard “internet” for them to do their stupid shit on.

They have no place on MY fucking internet.
I’m not talking about people who use a mobile device when they’re away from home or at work or whatever...

I’m talking about people who don’t even own a REAL COMPUTER, and they JUST have a phone.

Fucking worthless.
I hear ya, baby doll. I think those people are largely self-segregating by only using dying social media platofrms and being unaware of real websites though.
Anyway, let's come up with practical ideas for the next Internet revolution. It will probably be a long, slow grind to get people on board, but we can start laying the groundwork now.
People who invest hundreds of bucks in a mobile phone are fucked anyway. Constant software updates make your phone run slower over time.

The same thing happens to a real computer to a certain extent, but old desktop OS versions are supported for a lot longer. And you can uninstall unused programs a lot easier. When your version of Windows is no longer serviceable, you can install Linux on the computer and use it as a server or router or something.
Amen Guest, so true.
(12-24-2018, 11:59 AM)Guest Wrote: Anyway, let's come up with practical ideas for the next Internet revolution. It will probably be a long, slow grind to get people on board, but we can start laying the groundwork now.

I’m not wasting a second on these fucking moron masses...

I’m going to spend every bit of my time doing what the fuck I wanna do.

They can catch on by seeing how much fun I’m having.

Or not. Fuck ‘em all.
(12-24-2018, 01:46 PM)MO Wrote: I’m not wasting a second on these fucking moron masses...

That's what I'm saying, dingaling. Let's get started without them.
I am dude!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Luff youuuuu!!!

Heart
(12-24-2018, 02:32 PM)MO Wrote: I am dude!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Luff youuuuu!!!

Heart

Awww, I bet you say that to all of the guys. Blush

Give me some ideas, dingaling. I want to do something productive. lol
I can only follow the beat of my own drum dude...

I have no ideas. Because I think it takes all of us following our own passion and displaying how GREAT and FUN that is.

What is your passion online? Do you have any left?

If I was your age starting on the next half of my life, I don't know whether or not I'd have any passion left for this platform...

It's not like I'm gonna blame you if you don't.

But if you do, follow the passion, have a good time and show off having a good time.

That's how you make monkey see and do.
(12-24-2018, 03:26 PM)MO Wrote: If I was your age starting on the next half of my life

(See how nice I'm trying to be here!?)

Group Hug
My passion is to defeat communism. It's not tied to this or any other particular platform. The Web just happens to be a platform that I have skills in.
(12-24-2018, 03:26 PM)MO Wrote: (See how nice I'm trying to be here!?)

Group Hug

Come sit on my lap.
OooOoOoOoo!

Popcorn

Mama Trixie likey!
You should change "Guest" to "Anonymous" and change the default avatar to a Guy Fawkes mask. Just to let these fuckers know we mean business.
That's a cute idea!

Do it on your own forum!

Banana

Starkiss
Oh wait, here you go.

Change "Guest" to "NPC" and change the avatar to this:

https://imgur.com/a/ROZEu4q

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.