Rem sleep
SunIcon 
Rem sleep is pretty bizarre. I feel like science really doesnt understand or cant explain why ir occurs. Maybe our brains are just computers and they get info downloaded into them when we go to sleep. Perhaps the sun has a massive alien master computer inside and what we call radiation is the bits of info sent out to program us and give updates. I cant really explain why i have random shit pop into my head moment to moment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rem+sleep&oq=rem+sleep&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.4958j0j4&client=ms-android-lge&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
This is the kinda stuff I like to think about...

Book
(12-28-2018, 01:20 AM)Trix Wrote: This is the kinda stuff I like to think about...

Book

Also, why guys wake up with boners.  Random Erection Moment.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(12-28-2018, 02:41 AM)Dark Dick Wrote: Also, why guys wake up with boners.  Random Erection Moment.

Oh snaps, that explains the sticky stuff right after the morning leak. I hate having to urinate with an erection because I have to take more control of the direction, otherwise I could just let it hang and haphazardly aim with my pelvis while still dozing off.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.