SMART PEOPLEEEEEEEEE.

God.

FUCK!!!

I love smart people...

OMG.

TOUCH MEEEEEEE.
now if you got any brains you know this is a man-eater trap

trix is known as a kentucky swamp viper
(12-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote: now if you got any brains you know this is a man-eater trap

trix is known as a kentucky swamp viper

Is it poisonous?
(12-29-2018, 10:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Is it poisonous?

snakes are not poisonous, they are venomous. you've been disqualified from trix's panties. good luck next incarnation!
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
BWAHAHAHAHA DAAAAAAAAMN.
(12-29-2018, 10:08 PM)genba Wrote: snakes are not poisonous, they are venomous.

I'm sure the distinction will matter loads to me when I'm serenely dead. Rolleyes

(12-29-2018, 10:08 PM)genba Wrote: you've been disqualified from trix's panties.

It's just as well, considering how she's venomous and all. shrug
(12-29-2018, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: serenely dead

LOLOL...

Cheers2
I don't think I could be sexually attracted to someone who isn't smart.

Genuinely.

I can't think of examples of anyone I've ever been attracted to who wasn't smart.

And by smart I mean, just...

Someone who THINKS, someone of noticeably above average intelligence, someone with some depth.

Emotional intelligence is also a thing...

There are some seriously emotionally retarded people out there, and I don't find them attractive either.

I'm no emotional Einstein, but damn.
Flipoffnana 
Ah dudette, I wish I was 1/8th smart as MO, I despise nerds! 
They're my biggest bullies!

[Image: https://i.giphy.com/media/A9KfKenpqNDfa/giphy.webp]
trix i am deep like the marianastrench. i am also religious , lets just say that the phelps family would not be able to join my church and go to heaven ...they are backsliders and shirley would need to repent and as a woman she needs to be silent and allow the man to talk.

but you can also think of me as your ice cream man , stop me when i am passing by and you can sample all my delicious flavours . you are pretty much a modern day bathsheeba and i cannot resist your sensual seductive lady powers . However i can correct your evil ways ,woman. don't be afraid of the punishments as they are required by GOD ALMIGHTY and will bond us as a mega CHRISTIAN COUPLE ! ..its basically just spanking on a regular basis followed by intense intercourse , you will be bigger than shirley phelps , respected , adored , admired ...but not lusted after !
(12-30-2018, 05:19 AM)Trix Wrote: I can't think of examples of anyone I've ever been attracted to who wasn't smart.

My ex-girlfriend told me she'd never date a guy who didn't have books in his home.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.