I had a dream that Paul Joseph Watson was fat...
Woozy 
I was really surprised he was so fat. He was shirtless, recording a "funny" video... he was crushing Twinkies between his belly rolls and laughing maniacally. His girlfriend was there, and she was also fat, wearing a bikini. She was on the floor and Paul got over top of her...

He started rubbing the crushed up Twinkies all over her back and her ass. They were laughing hysterically. There was a small dog in the midst of all this. They almost crushed it in their lard, but it escaped through a hole in the wall to a ventilation system.

The camera keeps following Paul as he runs outside to find the dog, and the internet is giving him shit and trolling hard about having the dog in the middle of this bizarre act in the first place. He found the dog, who was confusedly running around in the street. He picked it up. End of dream.

W.

T.

F.
Last night i had a crazy dream. I was a little kid on a train and a bunch of other kids were there. The train went deep into the woods and crashed into this area were hundreds of other trains lay waisted. Then this lady made us get out and sit around this giant camp fire. 
( this is where it gets wierd, too much alex jones...)

John podesta was there and he grabbed me and made me sit in his lap. He kept asking me if i wanted to be touched. He was whispering in my ear and shit. Then some dude came over and had something that looked like a hit of acid and he had it on the tip of his finger and he came over and shoved his finger way in my mouth and forced me to take the acid. 

He went down the line of kids. But i didnt swallow it and i pretended to sneeze and it came out. Then podesta started his creepy ass whispering again in my ear asking if i wanted his dick in me.

I started fighting and he threw me on the ground and went to the next kid. I took off running and came out on a street that know in real life. This was all at night. So anyways i ran down the street and came across this lady that was dressed like a janitor. She asked where i came from and i told her. Then she told me that two of her kids were on that train.

I pleaded with her to follow me back to get them but she pulled out a phone and started talking to someone and for some reason i didnt trust her anymore so i took off running. Then i finally woke up. I literally only got two hours of sleep because i just could fall back to sleep. So there it is, that was my dream.
Dude that's so fucked up...

In a way it reminds me of a dream I had about George Soros. I'll just copy it right out of my dream journal:

10-10-16

George Soros comes around and I strike up romantic interest. Immediately, I get mail... one package in orange bubblewrapper is from a UK university, marked Free: Masters, and return addressed from "Rabbi". Another piece of mail is an autograph from Ann-Margaret (pink envelope, autograph neatly scratched in with inkless pen), and I remark it sure got here quick. Aunt R and mom were around and we were making plans to get together at R's for dinner. I wanted to do this instead of meet with Soros again. I started to feel a twinge of guilt over leading him on, then realized how dangerous it was. I was not entirely guilty/with bad intent and considering the massive age difference and his lack of attractiveness, he should have known.

Now what's so weird about that dream is the free university degree. To my memory, I had never heard Alex talk about the free degree scam on his show at the time I had that dream. A few months later, to my shock, he made mention of it on his show, immediately reminding me of the dream.
I guess i wont be surprised if i hear news on something that sounds familiar to my dream. Its wierd though when something happens in a dream and then it happens for real.

About 20 years ago my aunt and my grandmother both had the same dream about both of them being in a store and hiding behing some jackets that were hanging because someone was following them. Neither of them had talked in a while so they were in shock after repeating the same facts of the dream to each other. I know that sounds impossible but i was there visiting my grandmother when my aunt came in wanting to tell her the crazy dream she had. Everyone was stunned.
Oh man I don't even wanna get into the kind of dreams I've had that came true... really hardcore shit. This thread is way too lighthearted for that... LMFAO!

Luckily dreams are usually just symbolic...

For example, that dream about Paul Joseph Watson is just how my subconscious mind sees him now. He brags so much about the size of his following, and he doesn't seem humble at all. I think it's a new problem with him and I really hope he gets over it fast. He's great as a stand-alone entity separate from InfoWars and he really should try to have some modesty...

He's always rubbing the size of his following in peoples' faces when he replies to their insults... why would he even need to do that if he really FELT like he was king turd as the numbers suggest? It's some weird kind of insecurity...

If you're constantly flexing your smack-down muscle, it makes way less of an impact after a while because you're constantly doing it. It loses all meaning. He really should just save it.
I mean Paul is making Alex Jones seem like the most humble motherfucker on the planet lately...

And Alex has never offended me with his mention of how big and popular he is. Because he does sometimes bring it up, and he always prefaces or disclaims his statement with "I'm not bragging"... it's just never offensive to me.

Alex is way wiser than Paul... has way more experience and he's just not peacocking around anymore because that phase has passed, he's probably been through some things that humbled him a little bit.

Fucking Paul though? LOL... that whippersnapper is just showing his youthful naivety with his recent behavior.

Yeah, I boycotted InfoWars, I'm still not watching Alex... but I did check back in on Paul via Twitter because I like the dude for the most part and I consider him his own entity/separate from InfoWars. And man lately, he's just being ridiculous with the bragging, it's way over the top. If he keeps it up, I'll have to watch Alex again and ditch Paul instead. It seems like Alex has already figured out which way the wind blows and could be attempting to course correct from his recent (what I have construed as) fuck-ups.
I would even put up with a little bragging out of Alex because let's face it... he's Alex Fucking Jones. He's earned it... he's a motherfucking badass of epic, biblical proportions.

Paul just hasn't earned those bragging rights yet, and he even if he had, the degree to which he's been boasting lately would still be unacceptable. I mean Alex doesn't even do that.
I've gotta stop talking about this...

I'm starting to feel something for Alex Jones again in my naughty bits.
I had a dream where Alex Jones and Pepe the frog raped Hillary Clinton. I know I am sick.
Hey it's not your fault bro...

Your subconscious mind has been assaulted by the media for your entire life.

They victimize the subconscious mind, it's their entire goal.
(03-16-2017, 06:44 PM)MO Wrote: Hey it's not your fault bro...

Your subconscious mind has been assaulted by the media for your entire life.

They victimize the subconscious mind, it's their entire goal.

I guess my dreams have been VD'd (Virtual Deception). My dreams are fake dreams.
ROFLMAO.

My dreams have VD.

My dreams are owned by Jeff Bezos... and Carlos Slim.
Those even sound like legit gangster names.

Bezos... sounds like the name of a demon or something.
(03-16-2017, 06:50 PM)MO Wrote: ROFLMAO.

My dreams have VD.

My dreams are owned by Jeff Bezos... and Carlos Slim.

My dreams:

Watching Bill Gates laugh in a sinister way for 5 hours...

Btw have you ever designed your own Nikes?
(03-16-2017, 06:51 PM)MO Wrote: Those even sound like legit gangster names.

Bezos... sounds like the name of a demon or something.

His name reminds me of the Tower of Babel.
This is the weirdest thing Bezos has done so far...

http://longnow.org/clock/

Really gotta wonder WTF he's up to.
(03-16-2017, 06:55 PM)MO Wrote: This is the weirdest thing Bezos has done so far...

http://longnow.org/clock/

Really gotta wonder WTF he's up to.

Probs a spirit cooker.
Bezos also has a pretty serious case of ptosis, one eye bigger than the other...

https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.co...shot11.jpg

Supposedly a trait widely found in psychopaths.

Or as Stuart Wilde likes to say, "possessed" people...

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/under...cognition/
(03-16-2017, 06:59 PM)MO Wrote: Bezos also has a pretty serious case of ptosis, one eye bigger than the other...

https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.co...shot11.jpg

Supposedly a trait widely found in psychopaths.

Or as Stuart Wilde likes to say, "possessed" people...

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/under...cognition/

The satanism is strong in this one.  Yoda 4
Do you think Soros is a spirit cooker?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.