Project Veritas is hiring a journalist and a Web developer!
Exclamation 
The jobs are located near NYC.

https://www.projectveritas.com/jobs/

I do not want to maintain a WordPress site, nor any other third-party CMS site. I maintained a proprietary CMS for 8 years and got sick of it. I'm going to stick with my retro Web projects because I think that will increase my chances of winning Trix's hand in holy matrimony. Or something.

You go ahead though. ThumbsUp
That's a cool opportunity for people!!!

If I write anything, it's gonna be for myself...

I'd never work for another entity.

LOL...

You learn the hard way on that one...

Once.
I have a trememdous urge to write a new textfile soon. It'll be about our little retro Web coup attempt over here.
It's not an attempt!

We are merely the cool kids, following our inspiration, and trend-setting for the normies.
"Coup attempt" sounds more mysterious though. It smacks of cloak-and-dagger, intrigue, cunning, and derring-do.

"Coup" makes it sound rather more like a fait accompli, which it isn't. We have a ways to go to clout the n00bs into shape.

The fate of teh interwebz rests squarely on our shoulders.

The consequences of failure could be no more dire.

Now come over here and sit on my lap.
"Video unavailable." Sad Nana

This is my favorite song of theirs.

How can the video be unavailable for you? We're both in fucking America.
(01-04-2019, 10:52 PM)Trix Wrote: We're both in fucking America.

Yeah, but the Stasi have taken over teh interwebz.
>near NYC
fuck that
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.