Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD
Prototype of the modern over-the-top action movie hero.

Delivering justice to corrupt leftists since 1971.

Aggghhh the first 1:30 of that viiideeeooo...

HearteyesHearteyesHearteyesHearteyesHearteyesHearteyes

That was fucking awesome.

You know, I've always had the major hots for hot cops, detectives, agents, etc.

Mmmm God. Agh.
3:03 that's like the quintessential obese hollywood director pervert rapist guy.

The super sloven, sloppy, mega obese ones are always the filthiest most shameful fucking perverts.

4:23 dude Ahnold is so fucking annoying.

15:00 in and I'm wondering why the fuck I'm watching this when I've never even seen Dirty Harry.

I looove Clint Eastwood... and all these 70s dudes were sooooooooooooo fucking hot.

I should really watch this movie because I don't like westerns so it's one of the few of his movies that I'd actually enjoy.

20:18 mmmmmmmm, hell yeah girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-05-2019, 02:17 AM)Trix Wrote: I've never even seen Dirty Harry.

Are you kidding me right now?

(01-05-2019, 02:17 AM)Trix Wrote: I should really watch this movie because I don't like westerns so it's one of the few of his movies that I'd actually enjoy.

You should watch it because it speaks to the frustration everyone feels with an overly liberalized system that rewards the corrupt and alienates those with a sense of civic duty. It's like Falling Down, except it was in an era when the good guy still got to be recognized as a good guy.

You might also like Eastwood in Any Which Way You Can. It's a fun movie about a redneck street fighter and his pet orangutan. My sisters and I watched it over and over again on cable when we were kids. It's a bit low brow, but hilarious.
Clint Eastwood was in another cop film in the 70s called The Gauntlet with his long-time partner Sondra Locke, who also co-starred in Any Which Way You Can and the Dirty Harry film Sudden Impact.

I misremembered The Gauntlet as a Dirty Harry picture when I was younger, but he played a different cop in it.

Sudden Impact was the one with the famous line: "Go ahead. Make my day."

One of my other favorite cop films is Cop, starring James Woods. Yes, the same James Woods who pwns the fuck out of libshits on Twitter every day. He dealt with some batshit libs in Cop too, mainly a radical feminist author played by Lesley Ann Warren.
Scholar 
they are called death squads in other countries
Inspector hillary clinton will line up all the men in each town. She will carry a long stick and have the men strip and become erect whereupon each phallus will neeasured and recorded
She'll be measuring terrorists' weenies in Gitmo. That's what Hillary is gonna do.

nod
Two uses of the word "weenies" back to back in separate threads...

I'm seeing a pattern here.

I guess it's that kinda party...

Sunglasses
I just love sausage parties.
(01-05-2019, 05:40 PM)Trix Wrote: I'm seeing a pattern here.

That's because you have weenies on the brain though. shrug

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.