My arabian barbi
Coffee 
Dearest trix, wont you please join me in converting to islam ? I know you always wanted to cover your head up and be my obediant and humble woman. Picture yourself in a serene environment where we can stop five times per day just to pray and relax on our knees. Imagine brewing tasty tea for your new master and head of household. Darling , your only duty and calling in this life is to honor Allah and you do this by honoring your man. You go to market each day for fresh ingredients so we may enjoy the bounty of Allahs creation. Yes my love we shall eat great quantities of MEAT ...dont you worry. Imagine mounting a camel and plucking the fruit of a fig tree or milking all my goats, these are the joys awaiting you if only you can turn your back on the wicked yankee lifestyle.

Call me Maybe ? ...yes even we hear your infidel music sometimes...Ahaha just joking my princess call me Jamal
(01-06-2019, 02:59 PM)Jamal Wrote: Yes my love we shall eat great quantities of MEAT

DAMN. I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Here lies Smucky the cat.

He was...

(01-06-2019, 02:59 PM)Jamal Wrote: obediant

... he thought wearily.
(01-06-2019, 03:03 PM)Trix Wrote: DAMN. I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS.

You'll have to give up pork though.
NO MORE BEERCAN!?
God made me funky...
(01-06-2019, 03:42 PM)Trix Wrote: NO MORE BEERCAN!?

I don't know what that is, but if it's made of pork and you're a Muslim, why, you're shit out of luck.
Sweetie, I know that...

Chuckle

Oh Lordy Jesus...

It's so adorable when I remember how little the noobs know me.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.