I have an important question. Very important.
I have a 3 pound jug of m&m's on my desk. 

How many can I eat before I start puking my chocolatey guts out?
Oh my God.

I'm trying to imagine how many M&Ms that actually is.

ROFL!

Back before Christmas someone gave me a 'sharing size' bag of M&Ms...

I measured about 1/4 of a cup out and took it to the computer den to sit and snack on it while I do my business.

I couldn't eat 'em all. I got like half way through what I had measured out and realized I was FUCKINGGG CRAZY for thinking I could eat them all. ROFLROFL!
Thin them out with some custom made trail mix. Here's my latest creation.

Utz Pub Mix:
This is a knockoff of Gardetto's Snack-ens, with some sesame crackers and cheesy breadstick twists thrown in.

Great Value Tropical Trail Mix:

Banana chips, dried papaya, dried pineapple, dried cranberries, golden raisins, cashews, and almonds.

Great Value Mountain Trail Mix:

Peanuts, raisins, M*Ms, milk chocolate squares, almonds, and cashews.

Great Value Rocky Road Trail Mix:

Peanuts, Nestle semi-weet chocolate chunks, yogurt-flavored covered raisins, milk chocolate covered marshmallows, chery-flavored dried cranberries, and almonds.

Any brand of dry-roasted peanuts

The Great Value trail mixes are typically too heavy on chocolate and too short on nuts for my taste. That's what the extra peanuts are for. Just mix everything together in a big sealable plastic bowl in whatever proportions suit you. You could add Chex mix or anything else you like. I can literally survive for a few days on this stuff. It's very satisfying and nourishing.
I think you can eat them all without barfing. You will be awake for the next few days
Yeah I absolutely looove the trail mix with the sweet and salty thing going on.

I've heard mixed opinions about whether nuts etc. are really that good for us though.

Sweet stuff is not really my forte so I just don't bother with any of it for the most part.
(01-06-2019, 04:22 PM)Trix Wrote: Sweet stuff is not really my forte so I just don't bother with any of it for the most part.

Same here. I don't consider anything with that much candy in it to be a proper trail mix. They have the ingredients essentially correct, just the wrong proportions. Easy enough to fix in the mix. GG already knows how to fix things in the mix.
(01-06-2019, 04:01 PM)Trix Wrote: Oh my God.

I'm trying to imagine how many M&Ms that actually is.

ROFL!

Back before Christmas someone gave me a 'sharing size' bag of M&Ms...

I measured about 1/4 of a cup out and took it to the computer den to sit and snack on it while I do my business.

I couldn't eat 'em all. I got like half way through what I had measured out and realized I was FUCKINGGG CRAZY for thinking I could eat them all. ROFLROFL!

lol!  It's about  1/2 gallon. It says 3 lB, 14 OZ on it. 62 OZ by volume 

It was given to me the other day at work by my friend Veronica. She put it on my desk and said she never wanted to see it again. HAHAHAHA!
(01-06-2019, 03:56 PM)GG Wrote: I have a 3 pound jug of m&m's on my desk. 

How many can I eat before I start puking my chocolatey guts out?

We talkin' numbers here? Individual M & M's??

I'll say 251. And you won't start puking, you'll just excuse yourself from
further consumption, like a lady.   Yoda
(01-06-2019, 05:15 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: We talkin' numbers here? Individual M & M's??

I'll say 251. And you won't start puking, you'll just excuse yourself from
further consumption, like a lady.   Yoda

haha. I ate a coupe of handfuls, and having it on my desk is dangerous! I told Veronica she cursed me. Now I have to pass the curse along to some other hapless fool....before it's too late for my sugary titted soul. I don't wanna die momma!
What sort of M&M?
It's a good question because I was also given this package of mint M&Ms which are much larger than the standard M&M and I had to sort the leftover M&Ms into their respective bags when I put them back. I left out these details earlier because I thought they were just too tedious, but it is relevant.
I wonder if they still make those coconut crisp M&Ms...

hmmm

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.