Dancing is. A sin
Sunglasses 
No dancing .That was the rules . Satan just tries to tempt us , so we must be aware of all his tricks ...

If you're trying to ask me if I wanna dance...

Yes.

Just love whitney's dance music although she was teased by bobbi brown on how bad a dancer she was.

I would love dancing with MO ! Ectasy.
people don't really dance anymore. now it's just dry humping or air humping.

group choreography is silly and stupid, imo. i've seen a bunch of bollywood shit, and i just want to slap the lot of them.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Those Bollywood folks must be fairly exhausted after dancing for 2 or 3 hours straight.
When it comes to dancing, I have two modes...

Weird, and weirder.
a sin?

hmmm.... think that depends more on the why one is dancing and how one is dancing????
Kenny is VERY straight-laced.

VERY.
He won't let me wear anything above the knee...

Not even pantaloons.
Hopefully dancing and masturbation can be curtailed. If we are to advance as a master race then we must stop playing groundhog day - repeating mistakes of the past, and clear our minds of all the sexual clutter mostly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-0...l-go-ahead
Scholar 
Censored 
(01-08-2019, 03:06 PM)genba Wrote: people don't really dance anymore. now it's just dry humping or air humping.

group choreography is silly and stupid, imo. i've seen a bunch of bollywood shit, and i just want to slap the lot of them.

there there let's not bully others, everyone can dance!
no form of healthy expression should be criticized 
Dancingnana2

lol@1 min. those dudes 

Man that does NOT sound like breakdancing music to me. It just doesn't... it doesn't go at all.

1:56 it's like '80s aerobic dancing WTF.

It's stuff like this that had me convinced I actually hated the 80s for so long.

"Loved it! Babylonian. And great cameo by Gaddafi."   LOL

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.