She so delicious
Brick 
This barbara eden knew how to dress. People may laugh and ridicule me for insisting my new wife trix dress in 19th century attire but you watch as she becomes a trend setter.We need to bring back the modesty.

Why Pan always gotta be so sexy?
Barbara Eden, an exquisite beauty.

Leo/Goat... which makes sense.
I prefer her I Dream of Jeannie attire though...

That’s some kinda shit I’d wear.
I shall adorn my body in Jeannie-like attire...

This will be my new style.
so no more boner poppin over black spandex pants? thats not fun
(There is a reason why the grocery stores and other stores have cameras))
(Becuase they want to watch men look at the bums)
(02-08-2019, 12:11 PM)Kenny Wrote: This barbara eden knew how to dress. People may laugh and ridicule me for insisting my new wife trix dress in 19th century attire but you watch as she becomes a trend setter.We need to bring back the modesty.

I recently saw one of my supervisors sport some corduroys I was impressed, not only do I rarely see people wearing them but do look well on the dude. shrug shrug shrug
(02-08-2019, 03:47 PM)Guest Wrote: so no more boner poppin over black spandex pants? thats not fun

I am kinda tired of the look...

I've been wearing it for like 2 years.

I'm tired of all the black clothing.

Doesn't make me happy anymore.
Sad Nana 
(02-08-2019, 05:47 PM)Trix Wrote: I am kinda tired of the look...

I've been wearing it for like 2 years.

I'm tired of all the black clothing.

Doesn't make me happy anymore.

i think they make different color yoga pants! 
hey trix do you like corduroys?
I like corduroys fine, I haven't had any in like a decade though. Used to be one of my favorite pairs of pants, dark brown color... they were fucking great, I still think about them sometimes.

Just tired of the tight pants in general. Tired of the look and I don't like to wear stretchy pants in any color besides black. I have a very specific outfit that I don't like much variation on.

I have a collection of 2 go-to styles... 4 general styles in total, 2 of which are too much trouble to wear. 1 is casual "normal people" respectable looking clothes, the other is the black catsuit thing, which I'm tired of.

So I am gonna be making another category outfit and wearing that for... God only knows how long.
Classy woman wear fluffy dresses that dont show the females sexual body curves. We need little house on the prairie type bitchs. make meee some apple pie trix
Trix is my maid however sometimes i give her full body massage even though she is married. She likes it a lot so we dont tell anybody . After rubbing down my kitten she is more productive and happy. I love my maid and feel sad when she must leave.
hot girl in capris  321
more delicious than a ripe mango

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.