Dreamed about Roseanne Barr lastnight, then just found this vid...
Huh 

First of all, why the actual fuck would I dream about HER?!?!?!?

Secondly, are those mirrors all over her wall? Isn’t that some kinda occult thingy??
I was never a Roseanne fan BTW, don’t care either way, and I don’t even watch TV.
So it’s just weird I’d dream about her.
Like why would you have mirrors all over your wall...

Especially ugly ones.

Roseanne can afford pretty hand mirrors, and she puts dull ones in “scrying black” all over her wall?

I don’t even have a real mirror. Except for in the bathroom. I do have 2 hand mirrors in the bedroom, but I keep them face down. Don’t nobody need no mirrors.
I thought they were frying pans at first but then I was like whoa wait, what’s in the bottom of them then?? That’s when I realized the ugly shit had to be mirrors.

Frying pans LOL... spirit cooking?
I’m not hating on Roseanne BTW. I’m just saying.
i saw the imprint or shadow of a black scorpion i wasnt dreaming it was just an image that i had before falling asleep 
then today in the morning i saw an article that read that a scorpion was found on a passenger plane 
then i watched a movie where scorpions killed a lady in bed
I mean I haven't been living under a fucking rock, I've seen walls decorated with mirrors before. But I've seen it done way better... the one mirror wall I've seen that I actually appreciated was in a studio used by aerialists/acrobats. There was a legitimate reason for those mirrors, they had a use.

Damn y’all...

Sad Nana

Roseanne is all up in the consciousness over whatever this is about.

Wonder what she’s doing? The heck is going on?
Roseanne IS Jewish.
The heck is she getting at?
You know what I like about Roseanne is that she’s got the “Attitude Adjustment” Clif High has been talking about...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-8...l#pid83114

Big Sad Nana
(02-19-2019, 12:52 PM)MO Wrote:
First of all, why the actual fuck would I dream about HER?!?!?!?

Secondly, are those mirrors all over her wall? Isn’t that some kinda occult thingy??

[Image: http://bestanimations.com/Music/MirrorBa...gif-13.gif]
Very interesting, thank you!!!

Roseanne is fucking lit...

I think I'm legit on her side.
TRUMP IS THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.

That's a bitchin' as fuck Def Leppard shirt.
This is a great makeup tutorial too, let's be real. From two bitches who ACTUALLY know what the fuck they're talking about.

Okay well uh...

I think I love Roseanne.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.