Twitter To Begin Banning People Who “Spread Conspiracy Theories”
Jerkoff 

byefelicia
RIP, Twatter...

So glad I never used your shithole site for any mentionable amount of time.

I will eternally fap in great delight to the fact that I experienced the fucking glory days of free speech on the internet, on the greatest sites that have ever existed...

The same ones who are responsible for spreading so much truth that it’s threatened the geriatric, crumbling luciferian fucking filth elitist power structure to its rotten fucking core.
Continue to resist the spread of truth, continue to look like hysterical fools...

Nothing can stop your demise.
Resistance is futile...

Flipoff
So they're going to ban people who spread the Russia collusion fairy tale, right?

How about that tale of Trump replacing Melania with a body double?
everything is a conspiracy theory
a Cat lickings its own balls... is a conspiracy theory.

Everything~
So... Michelle Obama Dosnt have a Penis Now? I find that hard to believe
9/11 was a hebrew job
(03-14-2019, 11:44 AM)Guest Wrote: So... Michelle Obama Dosnt have a Penis Now? I find that hard to believe

that's not a conspiracy theory, that's pre-op transexual shaming.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I NEVER had an account, it seemed too kim k to me *meh

It makes me laugh how all the sites are anti conspiracy/free speech, pulling accounts left right and center, yet (future) killers can post pics of their guns/plans and go unnoticed/untouched for months, hell sometimes even years
(03-15-2019, 05:58 PM)thatguest Wrote: I NEVER had an account, it seemed too kim k to me *meh

It makes me laugh how all the sites are anti conspiracy/free speech, pulling accounts left right and center, yet (future) killers can post pics of their guns/plans and go unnoticed/untouched for months, hell sometimes even years

Exactly...

The question is, how deep does the rabbit hole go?

I always wonder how long in advance they line these patsies up.

Because, yes, I do think 90% of them are patsies.
They probably line up several patsies that they never even end up using...

Some of them could attract too much attention in the interim and cause the need for them to choose another one.
Oh yeah for sure something is up

They KNOW whats going down online, every minute, every second, the fact that those accounts go "unnoticed"/ dont get pulled is too strange

This is random but years ago when I was in NZ my internet was cut out of nowhere (the bill was paid) my ex called the company to find out why out net was off, turns out it was because the night before he downloaded a movie (ya know those free movie sites of all the shit thats on at the cinema, nothing dodge) he got a telling off and they put us back on
(03-15-2019, 07:05 PM)thatguest Wrote: turns out it was because the night before he downloaded a movie (ya know those free movie sites of all the shit thats on at the cinema, nothing dodge) he got a telling off and they put us back on

Big Sad Nana
Wow.

I would have left the country the next day.

LOL.

They start doing that shit in America and I'm gone.
crazy huh!
had I not seen it with my own eyes I wouldnt have even believed it!
big brother for serious
"I would have left the country the next day.

LOL."

lol!!!!!!!!! why do you think I moved to the States? ;p
Exactly.

Good damn call.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.