As Millions Of Users Flee Facebook, Fuckerberg Promises To "Do Better"... Again
Jerkoff 
Mark "Robot Boy" Suckerberg.
Fuckerberg is actually one of the most scared and reluctant looking, nervous and totally weirded out puppets they've ever used...

Wonder what his lineage must have done to put him in this position...

If he's even actually human.
Ducky 
I talk to a few people on there met some fairly nice peeps tbh, zanes feed comes up he just posted an old video from 2018 of some old ugly BLM bitch basically trying to jump his bones Seduction
Speaking of facebook (and instagram) what the hell is going on with the downtime?

other sites I noticed that are fucking up at the moment too... usps, liveleak, bestgore (yeah Im one of those weirdos)

updates my ass
Yeah this happens when they scrub hard, or implement new (typically oppressive) tech.
"Best Gore has been under attack since yesterday, so you may continue experiencing downtime and encounter the interstitial check page. I apologize for the inconvenience"

So they admitted, unlike facebook that they have been under attack, why is facebook covering it with "scheduled maintenance"?
"Yeah this happens when they scrub hard, or implement new (typically oppressive) tech."

I guess we just have to wait and see what it is huh ekkk
Fakebook is essentially skynet.
And I love Skynet GLOBAL AMERICA AWARENESS SYSMTEM
Dancing Banana 
I don't need to flee im constantly BANE!

lol that captcha started with MO Big Grin
(03-15-2019, 10:10 PM)Fungalicious Wrote: lol that captcha started with MO Big Grin

LOL.
(03-15-2019, 10:17 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: LOL.

So what you doin on ye Fridee night MummaMO? Anythin fun? Its 2:30pm Saturday here and im talking to the wall Big Grin
It always trips me out how you guys are in the future!

I have just been cleaning the house this evening and listening to some music.
Dancing Banana 
(03-15-2019, 10:36 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: It always trips me out how you guys are in the future!

I have just been cleaning the house this evening and listening to some music.

Some day I wish I could clean for you my queen Big Grin
(03-15-2019, 07:20 PM)thatguest Wrote: Speaking of facebook (and instagram) what the hell is going on with the downtime?

other sites I noticed that are fucking up at the moment too... usps, liveleak, bestgore (yeah Im one of those weirdos)

updates my ass

Most major sites use cloud storage or other third-party services (CDNs) to store their content. It relieves high-traffic sites of having to build out their network infrastructure. It's cheaper to farm out storage and bandwidth to someone who specializes in content delivery.

If a CDN goes down, it can bring down a lot of sites with it. A few years ago, Amazon's AWS service went down for two or three hours, and 25% of the sites on the Web stopped working. That's a major disadvantage of the "cloud." Centralized systems have a single point of failure.

Back to our old pal Fuckerberg. Faecesbook shareholders are now looking to replace him. I'm not sure how much good that'll do if they don't get rid of his partner in crime Sheryl Sandberg as well.

Greetings from Germany around midnight - my Schadenfreude is big about social media's demise.

No Instagram, no Twitter, I left WhatsApp when Zucc bought it... and like you, I promote creating your own blogs, and meanwhile fora as well.

I was at Facebook, but I hated it and just was there during the rush after Myspace jumped the shark.

I still hate fb, but some stuff about a sportive hobby and local events just get. posted there, and the homepages of the organizing people have become wastelands :/

I opened a forum for it though (roller skating), slowly feeding and promoting it, in hope to broader participation from the local community sooner or later.

I created a stylish qr code for the start page, because the majority has their smartphone at hand. I prefer to have mine not at hand while skating, but as long as it is indoor season, I take it with me when going to training.

For outdoor season, I've got a flip phone with which you can call and SMS only, and I think I'm going back to that completely when the time comes that my iPhone becomes annoying in use/outdated because of no updates anymore. With memory card expansion and photo feature though for business use.

:)
(Yesterday, 05:44 PM)Guest Wrote: my Schadenfreude is big about social media's demise.

I learned a new word today and that makes me really happy...

Cheer

(Yesterday, 05:44 PM)Guest Wrote: For outdoor season, I've got a flip phone with which you can call and SMS only, and I think I'm going back to that completely when the time comes that my iPhone becomes annoying in use/outdated because of no updates anymore. With memory card expansion and photo feature though for business use.

I think it's pretty terrible the way that Apple renders old devices useless by not providing updates and then eventually the browsers aren't supported by certain sites... eventually the device becomes unusable.

This deprecation of devices is programmed on purpose, in order to force people into buying a new product. It's just a business strategy, and it really is wrong. Here's another topic about the matter:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-9901.html
(Yesterday, 05:44 PM)Guest Wrote: my Schadenfreude is big

Cheers2
Muwahahaha fuckkk yeah.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.