The Candace Owens CPAC Speech
Yes, yes and yes. 

Roseanne Barr and Candace Owens for President 2024.
Dear God she owns so much ass in this video. People are always so quick to say "so and so destroys so and so", and you watch it and you're like "where's the beef"? But here is some grade A KOBE beef. Candace owns this shit right out of the gate. I mean OWNS it. It's HERS. 

Wow. The "professor" closes with a classic piece of sexist rhetoric: "bless your heart little girl". I mean fuck. Wow. She tore their asses so far off their bodies both those dudes were shitting right out their faces.
women were not designed, nor have they evolved, to be competent in leading large organizations. it's just how it is. very few men are, either.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
So true.
(03-14-2019, 08:41 PM)genba Wrote: women were not designed, nor have they evolved, to be competent in leading large organizations. it's just how it is. very few men are, either.

Source?
Well I mean...

Unfortunately the proof is all around...

Since the huge push to put women in corporate positions they had no business being in circa the mid-1970s, there's been nothing but massive societal degradation.

Erosion of the family unit, the constant shaming and guilting of men for merely existing, abuse of the welfare system, children being raised on television, entire generations damaged as a result of being raised by single mothers whose sanity hung on by an ever-fraying thread as they juggled jobs and untrustworthy boyfriends.

Could go on and on about it.
(03-14-2019, 09:11 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Source?

all of recorded history and personal experience. it's not meant to be any sort of slight or insult, it's just reality. women have different brain structures from men. they have less neurons and lower rates of synapses. their desire to care for others, born from maternal instinct, makes certain types of decisions very difficult if not impossible. they go through a hormonal shift every month that disturbs their emotions and abilities for rational and critical thought. they often get extremely nasty in groups of other women, or behind each others' backs.

they are most suited to, and most useful as, mothers in their 20s and 30s. they should not be wasting time in corporations or politics. this is why minorities are outbreeding whites. their women stay home getting knocked up and raising the kids, as it should be.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(03-14-2019, 11:02 PM)genba Wrote: all of recorded history and personal experience. it's not meant to be any sort of slight or insult,

So you can't stand up for yourself is what you are saying, weakling? Laugh
i've had a lot of people take shots at me over the decades, and you honestly might be the worst at it.

feel free to continue tho, you have a shitload of karma to work out. i'm a catalyst, so be prepared.
Mhm 
(03-15-2019, 02:27 AM)genba Wrote: i've had a lot of people take shots at me over the decades, and you honestly might be the worst at it.

feel free to continue tho, you have a shitload of karma to work out. i'm a catalyst, so be prepared.

I wasn't taking a shot at you man, was just trying to make you laugh.
MOMOMA loves you, so I love you too bro!
You may hate me, but I have a purpose here and no, its not a fucking porpoise!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.