New Zealand Shooter Gives Away Obvious Globalist Plot By Attacking ‘PewDiePie’
Scholar 
These people just escalated their attack against Felix to unforgivable levels...

”India Music Label ‘T-Series’ Surpasses PewDiePie As Most Subscribed YouTube Channel”

http://www.sectual.com/thread-12115.html

(03-15-2019, 10:31 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Dethroned and subverted, now they’re playing real ugly...

(03-15-2019, 10:35 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: These globalists are truly sick.

(03-15-2019, 10:50 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: This is an attack against Felix.

(03-15-2019, 10:59 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: And you can be certain Felix knows how deep this rabbit hole goes...

He knows he’s their enemy and that they mean business.

(03-15-2019, 11:00 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Fuck these globalist pieces of filth.

To use his name like that...

Disgusting.
lol , i wanna go peepee in all cnn,bbc anchor mouths

its all bullshit , just demonizing white people
I phoned ER departments around supposed shooting scene saying i am a relative of victim...they are like huh...what they dont know of any mass casualties
Bro.
Boeing caused massive airline cancellations around the globe. Methinks they made a special request to globalist partners to "change the channel" for the stupid goyim sheep , give em something shiny to look at and distract
Guest you are in nz?

*raises brow*
Obvious FF operation
Panic 
(03-16-2019, 01:49 AM)Kitty Wrote: Obvious FF operation

Hi Kitty Scorpius :)
from a ZH post:

shooter was a personal trainer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to “travel overseas”….

-7 year gap who knows where he is…..

-Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture

-Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people

-Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people…

-a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people

-a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones Link https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/p...nz/5500604

-the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested Link https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/1...-for-allah

-the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years Link https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne...quake.html

-then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni

-the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED Link https://www.news18.com/news/world/former...67671.html

Add to that this article https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/c...w/10904744 which actually has a picture of the Christchurch shooter in North Korea. Glow in the dark Cabal agent confirmed.

i haven't verified all this yet, but whenever the media blindly throws all muslims into the same category they have little grasp on reality. sunni vs shia is a big part of all of this, and how they are manipulated into doing the gypsy's bidding.

dude was HIGHLY trained and disciplined. he drew several times on people and chose not to shoot, despite being amped up on adrenaline. he could have ran the slow crosswalk people over, but he didn't. i would argue that any random jackass that took it upon himself to do something like this would not have held back on randoms. it takes a shitload of training to act like he did.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(03-16-2019, 04:31 PM)genba Wrote: i haven't verified all this yet, but whenever the media blindly throws all muslims into the same category they have little grasp on reality. sunni vs shia is a big part of all of this, and how they are manipulated into doing the gypsy's bidding.

Such an important point.
(03-16-2019, 04:31 PM)genba Wrote: dude was HIGHLY trained and disciplined. he drew several times on people and chose not to shoot, despite being amped up on adrenaline. he could have ran the slow crosswalk people over, but he didn't. i would argue that any random jackass that took it upon himself to do something like this would not have held back on randoms. it takes a shitload of training to act like he did.

He was also using the strobe on the flashlight to blind people.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
It just boggles my mind that people don't WAKE THE FUCK UP when these false flags unfold with the shooters displaying obvious EXTENSIVE training and pro tactics. Every time.
it's due to conditioning. there's no basis for comparison, and without an observant and tactical mind it all just blends together.

how many tv shows/movies/video games have we all played with [usually decent-ish] professional style tactics? - a lot

how often do they see some amateurs fumbling around in something like this? - never
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
nanarub 
Its gun control as usual, I control the guns here.
I stash the fuckers up trees in the ground.
People think aussie have no guns LOLLLLLLLLLL

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.