Rap has seduced too many white ladies
Thumbs Down 
Why doesnt mr. Trump declare a force majeure and put a stop to this catastrophe? 

We could start locking up rappers in the name of national morality. After all they are dorty people and could use some help getting schooled. 

The rest of us people want to preserve our neighborhoods so it aint all moolato . Nice living areas shouldnt just be for trump and the fancy gated communities

Please start making lists of the bad boys and send them to our president for internment. It breaks my will to live when i see white women getting lured into to the clutches of gangbangers
Nodding 
@48 sec. "I have a dream speech"

it's not rap in general, per se, but the rap that is promoted by the gypsies. the rap focused on violence and debauchery. there were some really good minds in rap, like canibus, immortal technique, and tupac, but they just don't get promoted or when they do they end up murdered.

as for the white bitches that fall for the shitty MSM rap - they were trash to begin with to have been able to fall for it.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.