I love men so much...
Heart 
Men need the support and caring of women now more than ever...

There's hostility toward them in this mindfucked, brainwashed, enslaved society. It's being systematically instilled in the young generation of women and they're trying to teach young men that they're bad (especially if they're white, but that's another rant entirely).

I just can't stand the entitlement of women today and their attitude toward men being so bossy and domineering whilst offering NOTHING in the process.

Sure, women have natural tendencies to be bitches. It's true. They do. That's just how it is. But mere decades ago, things were different. Women still offered something. Now, so many women CAN'T EVEN COOK. I have an entire separate rant about this: http://www.sectual.com/thread-59.html Can't cook, don't want to be a homemaker, don't want to be subservient in any way... what the hell are women good for then??

Men are so important. They're stronger than women are (even the weak dudes are stronger than women), they're smarter (usually), they have a lot more expectations and a lot more to deal with from the world than women do, let's just be real about it. Especially these days when they are so abused by society and the cards are all stacked against them.

It's BULLSHIT. Men need to be loved and supported. It's HARD to be a man and all the caring, positive, loving qualities natural in females are being SHIT ON and SUPPRESSED by society/the system so that those qualities don't grow and aren't able to be used in their natural way: to care for men and to care for their offspring.

Women and men are completely different, with different roles that are suited to them by nature. If women don't know their place and can't fulfill their natural roles, then they can't be supportive to men. 

If you can't help with the heavy lifting, then you better at least be PLEASANT and not just hang around looking like a bitch. Women have to be positive and a relief for their men when they come home from a long hard day. This is nature.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(03-26-2017, 01:39 PM)Trix Wrote: Men need the support and caring of women now more than ever...

There's hostility toward them in this mindfucked, brainwashed, enslaved society. It's being systematically instilled in the young generation of women and they're trying to teach young men that they're bad (especially if they're white, but that's another rant entirely).

I just can't stand the entitlement of women today and their attitude toward men being so bossy and domineering whilst offering NOTHING in the process.

Sure, women have natural tendencies to be bitches. It's true. They do. That's just how it is. But mere decades ago, things were different. Women still offered something. Now, so many women CAN'T EVEN COOK. I have an entire separate rant about this: http://www.sectual.com/thread-59.html Can't cook, don't want to be a homemaker, don't want to be subservient in any way... what the hell are women good for then??

Men are so important. They're stronger than women are (even the weak dudes are stronger than women), they're smarter (usually), they have a lot more expectations and a lot more to deal with from the world than women do, let's just be real about it. Especially these days when they are so abused by society and the cards are all stacked against them.

It's BULLSHIT. Men need to be loved and supported. It's HARD to be a man and all the caring, positive, loving qualities natural in females are being SHIT ON and SUPPRESSED by society/the system so that those qualities don't grow and aren't able to be used in their natural way: to care for men and to care for their offspring.

Women and men are completely different, with different roles that are suited to them by nature. If women don't know their place and can't fulfill their natural roles, then they can't be supportive to men. 

If you can't help with the heavy lifting, then you better at least be PLEASANT and not just hang around looking like a bitch. Women have to be positive and a relief for their men when they come home from a long hard day. This is nature.
Well said and very true. I would add women really don't want a leadership role. Society is telling them they should. It's just another wedge to place between men and momen. A broken family leads to a broken country
Some leadership is fine. Leadership of the Girl Scouts? Whatever. Leadership of the arts and crafts club? Fine. Leader of the book club? Great. But women shouldn't be in any kind of leadership roles in serious companies that affect lives unless they're assisting a man who is the ultimate leader. Women shouldn't be in the army. They shouldn't be in any masculine positions because it sets everything off balance and it's a domino effect. Everything that is wrong with society today is the direct result of the imbalance that's been caused by putting women in positions they don't belong in by nature.
God made me funky...
Totally agree. Women are leader of the home and family. What's wrong with that?
It's a hugely admirable position...

Huge job, huge responsibility. And what could be more important than bringing children up the right way, in a good environment surrounded by love and support? Nothing.
God made me funky...
You are so intelligent and wise.
GG, I love you so much, and I wish I could be even a little bit as compassionate and understanding of a person as you are...

I just feel your spirit and it's so gentle and patient. Everything I'm not! Perhaps, though, that's why our souls align with each other.

Happyhug
God made me funky...
You seem pretty compassionate and understanding to me, Trix. Why do you think otherwise?
Bump for relevance.
God made me funky...
Women want to be lovingly dominated by powerful men.

The power of a man is to be able to wield his manhood, his physical power, his natural authority, his reasonable thinking...

To keep women in line, for their own good.

Various cultures and religions have sought to pervert this natural order, or take it to the extreme. That's wrong.

Women should be free, and they should be openly celebrated as powerful in their own right, in ways only women can be, as nurturers, etc.

But they do need powerful men to lord over them and fulfill their need and desire to be dominated.

To know that a powerful, capable, wise and competent man is there to keep you in line and reward you for your care-taking and nurturing efforts by showing the strength of his own power that is enhanced by your support...

It's the hottest most enjoyable and most natural thing in the world.
God made me funky...
(07-30-2017, 08:52 PM)Trix Wrote: Women want to be lovingly dominated by powerful men.

The power of a man is to be able to wield his manhood, his physical power, his natural authority, his reasonable thinking...

Various cultures and religions have sought to pervert this natural order, or take it to the extreme. That's wrong.

Women should be free, and they should be openly celebrated as powerful in their own right, in ways only women can be, as nurturers, etc.

But they do need powerful men to lord over them and fulfill their need and desire to be dominated.

To know that a powerful, capable, wise and competent man is there to keep you in line and reward you for your care-taking and nurturing efforts by showing the strength of his own power that is enhanced by your support...

And men wish to be nurtured and supported by a heart felt woman. A man's psych wishes to be dominate but a good man would never be domineering. A form of enslavement that breaks the spirit of woman and men alike. The differences between how men and woman think and rationalize demands a kind of unquestioned order in a relationship. The natural order is predetermined by our natural characteristics. The nurturing compassion of the female heart and the caretaking protective dominance of the man. That doesn't say that a man should be the ultimate authority at all times. Often a woman's compassion can bring reason to a man's authority. And likewise a man's dominance can bring reason to a woman's compassion. When our relationships function strictly based on man's authority/dominance or woman.s compassion/heart we open the relationship to destructive impulse. Relationships must be a balance to work and last.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
You're absolutely right, there's so much wisdom in those statements... I agree.

But with women so far out of line, running rampant, being abusive to men... there is a terrible imbalance going on in the world. This is weighing heavily on those who are sensitive to the effects under the surface which wish to "shake up" the elements in an attempt to restore balance.
God made me funky...
(07-30-2017, 08:52 PM)Trix Wrote: Women want to be lovingly dominated by powerful men.

I think you're onto something, that's why Jessie always hated but desired ac slater.
I need something from women! I do the hole family household thing kids pets everything! With every mate so far girls just don't know how to be women anymore!
It's sad man...

And they're all tormented with these terrible mental issues brought on by single mothers or absent fathers, all the societal degradation of culture in the media etc.

It's unfortunate...

But they still need to blasted with that nutbatter so they can pump out a motherload of replacements... hopefully the next generation won't be as rife with debilitating mental atrocity.
God made me funky...
Me so horny.
God made me funky...
what do i get for five dollars?
"But they still need to blasted with that nut batter"

thats the most crass thing i ever heard a female say ,

along with that very dirty mouth (VDM)

wtf, are you sure you don't have Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_a...y_syndrome

"The gonads in these women are not ovaries, but instead, are testes"
ROFL "crass"... yeah that's me.

I dunno about that whole sex organ thingy, everything looks pretty standard on the outside...

I think I just have too much testosterone and was probably male in an immediate past life.
God made me funky...
LOL 
(07-31-2017, 02:20 PM)Trix Wrote: It's sad man...

And they're all tormented with these terrible mental issues brought on by single mothers or absent fathers, all the societal degradation of culture in the media etc.

It's unfortunate...

But they still need to blasted with that nutbatter so they can pump out a motherload of replacements... hopefully the next generation won't be as rife with debilitating mental atrocity.

debilitating mental atrocity! rotflmao!!!!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.