Julian Assange Arrested: Trump’s Moment Of Truth #FreeAssange
Book 

Eyesonyou2

Do the right thing.
Assange looks rough.
i remain unconvinced that the original assange is the same as what we've been presented with the past few years. he used to sign everything with his PGP key; he stopped doing that randomly with no explanation. several videos have come out that showed obvious artifacts of editing. one of his dead man's triggers activated, but it didn't seem like the rest of the keys were revealed to decrypt the payload. the whole situation with him has been very suspect for some time.

that being said, him being arrested and taken to the USA might not be the bad thing it was assumed to be in years prior. he's an important witness in the clinton foundation stuff, and the spygate stuff against trump. he, and wikileaks, never really acted against the USA, per se, but against the people abusing their power within the various agencies. i think there's a good chance that this is a be helpful and tell and show us what ya know, and all this other crap gets dropped type of deal.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner

There’s something afoot.
Brickwall 
He didn't actually do anything though, the manning "thing" did it.
He just had a site that anyone could upload shit to, to expose corrupt cunts, who classify shit to hide their corrupt shit.
Which is not what the classified process is for. He just a journalist who exposes corrupt evil douche canoes.
Why aren't all the other newspaper editors also arrested they published it as well.
Just another political prisoner going to GITMO.

Well fuckin’ said, Sage.

Vivienne Westwood is the shit.

She and I have almost 100% compatibility and I’m not surprised, LOL...

Read about her here and see the parallels...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivienne_Westwood
She’s an Aries too.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.