Could you execute a child killer?
Bell 
TEXAS lawmaker recieved death threats 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-1...-death-row
The law will probably be struck down by SCOTUS. Yeah, I know POTUS is stacking the court with conservatives, but Roe vs. Wade is established law. They'd have to revisit that if they wanted to uphold an abortion ban.

But yes, as a native Texan, I tend to believe a murderer is best served with a noose.
HOW DARE YIU KEEL SOMEWON! AH'LL KEEL YIU!
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Dancing Banana 
No because then I become him, the thing I opposed in the first place. Murder is Murder unless self defense.
But then giving your life for another is extreme love.
But if you came at me bro Id prolly chop ye, cos I wanna be there for my grandaughter cos my daughter and co are space cadets.
You goys realize you wouldn't be the ones doing the actual execution, right?

State-sanctioned homicide is intended as a deterrent against attempts to undermine a society's values. That's why commies want to eliminate the death penalty.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.