Just had another experience that accidentally made me love people...
Heart 
With a nice lady working at a gas station...

Sigh.
Would you care to elaborate, O daughter of my loins?
What happened?
Nice lady I shared a moment with.
Maybe she's thinking "that was a nice moment I shared with that young lady, I'm glad I met her" somewhere in her world. <3
I think so... <3
I think we meet soulmates frequently, we're just not actively in each other's lives for very long sometimes.
Do you ever have a "perfect minute"? Hard to explain... it doesn't have to be from the kindness of a stranger, it can just be you sitting in a coffee shop or ... literally whatever... and everything ties together perfectly into this one moment.

I've only truly experienced it a handful of times (a handful is slightly less than 'several'). I've had countless moments where I felt incredible for no real reason, even godlike, or times when I've been overwhelmed with gratitude, but this is something else I'm trying to describe, it's something far more restrained and simple and elegant.

Here's an example of one of these moments, though I have no way of explaining how or why it happened: I was sitting in a coffee shop with a friend of mine, a fellow art-school student (who has since passed away); we were in Boston. I can't remember the name of the place, only that we were sitting outside, it was sunny, there were a lot of people walking around, and we had a long lull in the conversation, and we were both just kind of staring off, and it hit me: it's like I was in a postcard on God's wall or something, like I was part of this big perfect picture.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.