Annie Stacie: YouTube’s Southern Sweetheart
Heart 
God I just love this chick...

Something about her.

She’s right you know.
She is easily my favorite youtube personality right now. Like, EASILY. I had no idea we had this appreciation in common!
Just between us, I seriously think she is so beautiful that sometimes when I see her I feel like I'm dreaming. My dream girl--the girl that I made up in my mind and heart over years of life experience--the girl that I know could never actually exist--is nothing compared to Annie. It's not even a contest.
Holy shit, when I watched it it was at 70 views, and then when I finished and refreshed it was at 122.
Butthurt MGTOW tards everywhere are triggered by my newest video...

They hate being told women want them, because you know, bitches come in both genders.
The Long Run spent a solid year under my pillow circa 2003...

Fave Eagles album.
(05-01-2019, 05:03 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: bitches come in both genders.

nod
So you remind a bit of sissy in badlands. Not much phases you and you love to contemplate stuff
https://youtu.be/iBZkP3H7Td4
Heart 
(05-01-2019, 05:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: The Long Run spent a solid year under my pillow circa 2003...

Fave Eagles album.

It's not like the Eagles are the greatest band in history, but this album has a kind of alchemy that I can't put into words. You have this situation where the band was already massively popular and successful, and every single member could each be the sole leading man in another band, and this was the album where the volatility of fame could have sunk them, but instead it fused together into this weird hybrid. Listening to it reminds me of staring at a Van Gogh; on one hand the color play and brush strokes are so filled with passion that it's almost dripping, but on the other there is an undertow of existential pain, like something stuck in time. Listening to The Long Run is like looking at a photograph of the Sunset Strip in Hollywood that had been sitting in the sun too long, and now all the bright colors are more like canary yellow and sepia tones. The skill on display is formidable, almost crazy, and yet for all that gusto there is this kind of sadness that rides between the lines. I feel like it's a microcosm for mortality and memory, and the way that we can't hold onto a life that is passing before our eyes, all the while hoping that we can.
...that all said... I knew that you kept this album under your pillow from an older post... <3

By the way, I think it's so cool that you keep things under your pillow that you love. It's very intimate and, if I can use the word "adorable" without getting shit on... as in "worthy of adoration".
Dude you need to decide what you are gonna be in life. Daphne or Velma?
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/ima...1506617867
I don't want to hijack this thread so let me stfu.
(05-01-2019, 05:23 PM)Kenny Wrote: Dude you need to decide what you are gonna be in life. Daphne or Velma?
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/ima...1506617867

What if she goes Bruce Lee and just pulls from whatever works to create a new hybrid style?
Duh, you are this chick...
ERMERGERD!!!

I like to carwash with the foam brush and the pressure hose.

You think I'm fucking joking?
(05-01-2019, 05:11 PM)Guest Wrote: So you remind a bit of sissy in badlands. Not much phases you and you love to contemplate stuff

I really like that.
Sissy's creepy as shit though.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.