When I pass on tonight
Star 
Remember I was the moon :)
Fuckin' Pisces.
Mhm 
(05-10-2019, 05:19 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Fuckin' Pisces.

17th drunk day, fucking piss weak aries right smack in the middle hahahaha you are such a fuckin piss weak go to Taurus homo? hahahaha Im the fukkin man neeegs!
So you've been on a drinking binge for like 3 weeks?

Ugh...

Alcoholics are so fucking annoying.

Don't waste time posting anything else, it'll all be deleted unread.
(05-10-2019, 05:30 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Alcoholics are so fucking annoying.

Right up there with tweakers on the nuisance scale.

nod
(05-10-2019, 05:30 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: So you've been on a drinking binge for like 3 weeks?

Ugh...

Alcoholics are so fucking annoying.

Don't waste time posting anything else, it'll all be deleted unread.

No ive actually been sober since the 2nd of april, don't be mean to me goose ive been through a lot of shit recently.
I love you lady :) You the roughest kindest person :)
Jerkoff 
Talk to me goose, "Listen cunt I haven't actually seen top gun so go get fucked you Pisces Dragon wanker" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I feel like if mo had a baby it would be feast or famine . She will bring forth a genius or a demonseed depending on the father...its why i am overseeing the selection process
(05-11-2019, 11:58 AM)Guest Wrote: its why i am overseeing the selection process

Thank God.

Dude...

This fucking video, like.

2:26 I didn't realize THEY WERE ALL IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER, Jesus, why can't I have THAT chick's life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Fuckin' fuck!!!
Guys . she wants us to play around in the sprinkler and undress then take turns in her tent is what i am hearing
She wants me to undress and come to her tent while you guys play in the sprinkler is what I heard.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.